Current Affairs 8 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 7 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 7, 2020
- Smart Performance Appraisal Report Recording Online Window (SPARROW) has been launched in which state?
A) West Bengal
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- Which cricketer has been appointed as trade envoy for advancing business ties with India by the Australian government?
A) Justin Langer
B) Glenn McGrath
C) Adam Gilchrist
D) Matthew Hayden
- Agnikul Cosmos, startup of which institute has been conferred with TiE50 award?
A) IIT Gandhinagar
B) IIT Kanpur
C) IIT Delhi
D) IIT Madras
- Which country will host a summit of the council of heads of government of the SCO (Shanghai Cooperation Organisation) on November 30 with a focus on contributing to the trade and economic agenda of the influential grouping?
- Book titled “Breaking The Cocoon @ 40” has been authored by whom?
A) Sudha Desai
B) Rama Kapoor
C) Radha Nair
D) Anita Bakshi
- Who has been named as the 2019-20 Kia NBA Rookie of the Year by the National Basketball Association (NBA)?
A) RJ Barrett
B) Trae Young
C) Ja Morant
D) Lonzo Ball
- How much amount has been approved by the Union Agriculture and Farmers Welfare ministry for up-gradation of Soil Testing labs across the Kashmir valley?
A) Rs 4 cr
B) Rs 2 cr
C) Rs 5 cr
D) Rs 8 cr
- Which of the following has successfully sent 60 Starlink internet satellites aboard the Falcon 9 which is lifted off from Launch Complex 39A (LC-39A) at Kennedy Space Center in Florida?
- Which state is set to implement a ₹600-crore watershed project with World Bank assistance?
A) Madhya Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Who won the Italian Grand Prix 2020?
A) Carlos Sainz Jr.
B) Lance Stroll
C) Pierre Gasly
D) Charles Leclerc
- Former stylish batsman Ian Bell who announced his retirement from all forms of cricket hails from which country?
B) West Indies
C) South Africa
- Which country will host the 36th Regional Conference for Asia and the Pacific (APRC) of the United Nations’ Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO) in 2022?
- According to ‘The State of Young Child in India’ report released by the Vice-President Venkaiah Naidu, which state topped the list of states counted for the well-being of children?
- With which country’s collaboration, the first ever cannabis medicine project in India will soon be set up at Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM) in Jammu?
- Rajiv B Lall has resigned as the Part-Time Non-Executive Chairman of which bank?
A) IDBI Bank
B) ICICI Bank
C) RBL Bank
D) IDFC First Bank
- Which district of Tamil Nadu has been selected by the Central Government as the state’s first Fully Digital Economy district?
- Johnny Bakshi who passed away recently was a veteran ________
- Tom Seaver who passed away recently was related to which sports?