Current Affairs 9 April 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 April 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 8, 2020
- The National Highway Authority of India achieved how much kilometres of road construction in FY 19-20?
- Which famous pharmacists of Pradhan Mantri Jan Aushadhi Kendra , are delivering essential services and medicines at doorstep of patients and elderly under Pradhan Mantri Bhartiya Janaushadhi Pariyojana (PMBJP)?
B)Swasth ke Sipahi
C)Desh ke Veer
- Which online challenge was launched by Innovation Cell of the Ministry of Human Resource to invite ideas and innovations that can help fight against the novel coronavirus?
- Which ministry has designated DigiLocker as the sole National Academic Depository (NAD)?
A)Ministry of Human Resource Development
B)Ministry of Defence
C)Ministry of Home Affairs
D)Ministry of Finance
- What is the name of the tiger that has been tested positive for COVID-19 recently?
- How much aid was granted to India by US government, through its aid agency USAID, to fight the coronavirus pandemic?
- Which Body will provide emergency credit facility of up to Rs 1 cr to SMEs?
- As per ICRA,Indian economy to grow at how much percent in the current fiscal?
- Who has been roped in as brand ambassador of PepsiCo?
- Which state police created app ‘Rakhsa Sarv’ for quarantined people?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Highway Authority of India?
- Where is the HQ of SIDBI?