Current Affairs 9 December 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 December 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 8, 2018
- The three-day Military Literature Festival 2018 began in which city?
- According to a global economic research report,which city would be the world’s fastest growing city in the 2019-35 period?
- The Food and Agriculture Organisation(FAO) has approved which year to observe as International Year of Millets?
- India has signed an agreement with which country to pay for crude oil it imports from the Persian Gulf?
- The government has extended the deadline of filing annual GST returns to which month providing relief?
- Who won the 2018 Asian Tour Order of Merit Championship?
- Who emerged as champion in US Kids India Golf Tours in U-7 Girls category?
- Which actress was awarded “Arets Stjerneskudd”rising talent of the year by the Norwegian Consulate General in Mumbai?
- Recently, Maulana Asrar-ul-Haque-Qasmi passed away.He was the former Lok Sabha MP from which state constituency?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Iran?
- Where is the HQ of Food and Agriculture Organization?
- What is the capital of Iran?