Current Affairs 9 December 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 December 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 8, 2019
- Recently Pravind Kumar Jugnauth visited India.He is the PM of which country?
- Recently the Centre implemented umbrella Integrated Child Development Services (ICDS) scheme for holistic development of children in which age group?
- The central government has decided to build how many Eklavya model residential schools across the country by 2022?
- Which became become 5500th railway station to get free Wi-Fi?
- Which city/UT police station topped the list of police stations released by the Central Government?
D)Andaman and Nicobar
- Which bank signed a MoU with Investor Education & Protection Fund Authority (IEPFA) for investor awareness?
B)Bank of Baroda
C)Union Bank of India
- Recently National Thermal Power Corporation Limited has signed a term loan of how much amount with SBI?
- Who was named as Plogging Ambassador of India’ at 50th Fit India Plogging Run?
- Recently Caroline Wozniacki announced her retirement from which sports?
- Who has been appointed as the new senior security advisor in the Ministry of Home Affairs for Jammu and Kashmir?
B)K Vijay Kumar
- India’s largest geospatial event, 20th edition of GeoSmart India was held in which city?
- Recently Bhawani Mukherjee passedaway.She was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the currency of Mauritius?
- Where is the HQ of Bank of Baroda?