Current Affairs 9 December 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 December 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of December 8, 2020
- Which railway station of Uttar Pradesh will now be named as Maa Barahi Devi Dham?
A) Akbarpur Junction railway station
B) Aunrihar Junction railway station
C) Khurja Junction railway station
D) Dandupur railway station
- Where will the new campus of National Institute of Naturopathy (NIN) be set up by the Ministry of Ayush?
- Which bank has launched ‘iMobile Pay’ – a mobile banking app that provides payments and banking services to customers of any bank?
A) ICICI Bank
B) HDFC Bank
C) IndusInd Bank
D) DCB Bank
- Which company has launched international REIT Fund of Funds, which is India’s first diversified Real Estate Investment Trusts (REIT) Mutual Fund?
A) Reliance Asset Management Company
B) Franklin Templeton Asset Management Company
C) Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company
D) Motilal Oswal Asset Management Company
- In December 2020, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) opened liquidity adjustment facility (LAF) and which other monetary policy for regional rural banks (RRBs)?
A) Marginal standing facility
B) Cash Reserve Ratio
C) Bank Rate
D) Statutory Liquidity Ratio
- Fitch Ratings forecasted what percent GDP for India in the current financial year?
- Who won the 2020 Sakhir F1 Grand Prix?
A) Lance Stroll
B) Alex Albon
C) Sergio Perez
D) Sebastian Vettel
- Which country will host the Asia Cup in 2021 which was first scheduled in Pakistan in 2020?
B) Sri Lanka
- Who has become the first Indian to win a Formula 2 race during the Sakhir Grand Prix?
A) Yash Aradhya
B) Karun Chandhok
C) Narain Karthikeyan
D) Jehan Daruvala
- Who is elected as the vice-president of the World Squash Federation?
A) Debendranath Sarangi
B) Kamal Karunanidhi
C) K.N. Venkataramanan
D) P. Rama Mohan Rao
- Who is appointed as the first Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of World Health Organization Foundation to address the most vital health challenges all across the globe?
A) Rohit Saini
B) Anil Soni
C) Vikas Bhatia
D) Ajit Sethi
- Mondo Duplantis of Sweden and Yulimar Rojas of which country have been named the male and female World Athletes of the Year respectively at the World Athletics Awards 2020?
- Who won the 2020 United Nations Investment Promotion Award by the United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD)?
A) All India Food Processors’ Association
B) India Bound
C) Invest India
D) All India Food Processors’ Association
- Gwalior and which other city of Madhya Pradesh have been included in the list of World Heritage City by UNESCO under its urban landscape city programme?
- Which state government launched COVID-19 testing centre detection app named the Mera Covid Kendra app which will help people get information about nearby testing labs?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state has got its 50th wildlife sanctuary named Kanhalgaon wildlife sanctuary?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- Tabare Vazquez, former president of which country passed away?
- Writer Madhukar Gangadhar who passed away used in write in which language?
- Divya Bhatnagar who passed away was related to which profession?
B) Business woman
- Dr Narinder Singh Kapany who passed away was often described as the father of what?
A) Fibre Optics
C) Micro Biology
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO) situated?
A) New York, USA
B) Vienna, Austria
C) Lausanne, Switzerland
D) Paris, France
- Where is the HQ of United Nations Conference on Trade and Development (UNCTAD) situated?
A) New York, USA
B) Geneva, Switzerland
C) Brussels, Belgium
D) Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
- Where is the HQ of World Squash Federation situated?