Current Affairs 9 February 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 February 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 8, 2020
- In which state, India’s first Glass floor bridge will be built?
- A three-day India International Seafood Show (IISS) was held in which city?
- According to the NCRB report,which state registers maximum number of missing women in 2018,?
- Which state administration renamed PHE & IFC department as ‘Jal Shakti Dept’?
B)Jammu and Kashmir
- Which state government launched the first Disha Police station?
- Which state government has decided to use drones for mapping villages?
- How much amount has been pledged by India to built Arun-III hydropower project in Nepal?
A)NPR 100 billion
B)NPR 320 billion
C)NPR 400 billion
D)NPR 500 billion
- The Railway Line between India and Bangladesh project to End by which year?
- As per government data,As per government data,how much amount has been received in remittances since 2018-19?
- The Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority (PFRDA), the regulator of the National Pension System (NPS), has doubled the minimum net worth criterion for pension fund managers to how much amount?
- Recently who resigned from the Credit Suisse as CEO?
- Who was appointed by Supreme Court to make inventory of ornaments at Sabarimala temple?
- Which personality to receive Mystic Kalinga Literary Award?
- Who was presented the International Gandhi Awards for Leprosy?
B)Ashok Singh Rupela
C)NK Singh Bhanu
- Recently Department of Telecommunications (DoT) has approved the merger of which company consumer mobility business with Bharti Airtel?
- Which Indian Institute finds molecule to cure rare ALS neurodegenerative disease?
- Which astronaut landed in Kazakhstan after a record stay on the International Space Station, ending a 328-day mission expected to yield new insights into deep-space travel?
- The Income Tax Department launched which application to compare due tax under new and old regime?
- Which country Army developed World’s first bulletproof helmet?
- recently Raju Bharatan passed away.He was related to which field?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of National Crime Records Bureau?
- Where is the HQ of Pension Fund Regulatory and Development Authority of India?