Current Affairs 9 February 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 February 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of February 8, 2021
- The Agriculture Credit target for 2021-22 has been enhanced to how much amount?
A) Rs 18.7 lakh cr
B) Rs 13.8 lakh cr
C) Rs 12.6 lakh cr
D) Rs 16.5 lakh cr
- Where did the India-US joint military exercise “Yudh Abhyas 20” held?
- Ministry of Finance released the monthly Post Devolution Revenue Deficit, PDRD Grant of over how much amount to states?
A) Rs 6276 cr
B) Rs 6074 cr
C) Rs 6195 cr
D) Rs 6927 cr
- Which state has become the first in the country to make the end to end processing of the cabinet paperless by implementing e-cabinet application?
A) Uttar Pradesh
B) Himachal Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- Which state has signed an agreement with Switzerland government to share their expertise in fields of tourism, dairying and skill development training?
- Which state has inked an agreement with the Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) to operate the model career centre on a public-private partnership basis?
D) West Bengal
- Where is a $43 billion deal was signed to build world’s biggest offshore wind power complex, as it seeks to achieve carbon neutrality by 2050?
D) South Korea
- In February 2021, Reserve Bank of India (RBI) decided to set up an expert committee on whom involving all stakeholders in order to provide a medium-term road map to strengthen the sector, enable faster rehabilitation/resolution?
A) Small Finance Banks
B) Payments Banks
C) Urban Co-operative Banks
D) Private Sector Banks
- Which bank has signed a Memorandum of Understanding(MoU) with Japan’s MUFG Bank for collaboration towards catering to the banking requirements of Japanese corporates present in India?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) Kotak Mahindra Bank
- Sridhar Vembu, founder of which organization has been appointed to the newly reconstituted National Security Advisory board (NSAB)?
- Who has been appointed as the new managing director by Google Cloud for its India operations?
A) Suresh Mehta
B) Karan Bajwa
C) Bikram Singh Bedi
D) Vikram Sahni
- Indian drama “Pebbles”, directed by whom has won the the Tiger Award for best film, at the 50th International Film Festival Rotterdam (IFFR)?
A) Nagraj Manjule
B) Adoor Gopalakrishnan
C) Ketan Mehta
D) Vinothraj PS
- World’s largest radio telescope to be established by Square Kilometre Array Observatory (SKAO) will be an array of antennas located in which two continents?
A) Africa and Australia
B) Europe and Africa
C) Antarctica and Asia
D) Australia and Asia
- NASA has picked which company for its SPHEREx mission to study history of the universe?
A) European Space Agency
- Where will the country’s first thunderstorm research testbed be built?
- Oscar-winning actor Christopher Plummer, who rose to prominence for his critically-acclaimed film ‘Sound of Music’ who passed away hailed from which country?
- American Tony Trabert who passed away was related with which sport?
- Who has authored the book titled “Parliamentary Messenger in Rajasthan”?
A) B.K. Sardana
B) D.K. Mathur
C) SP Sinha
D) K.N. Bhandari
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Zoho Corporation located?
- Where is Square Kilometre Array Observatory headquartered?
- Where is the HQ of India Meteorological Department (IMD) situated?
B) New Delhi