Current Affairs 9 January 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 January 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of January 8, 2019
- Who is appointed as founding chairperson of law commission set up by Jammu and Kashmir administration?
D) MK Hanjura
- The 2-day long Global Aviation Summit 2019 will be held in which city?
- With which Bank, Gruh Finance Limited is set to merge?
- Which organization set up new venture capital entity “NABVENTURES LTD”?
- According to CSO,what will be India’s economy in 2018-19?
- According to first advance estimates of national income released by the Central Statistics Office (CSO),income earned by an average Indian doubled how much in 2018-19 in 7 year from Rs 63,642 per year in 2011-12?
A)Rs 1 lakhs
B)Rs 1.2 lakhs
C)Rs 1.25 lakhs
D)Rs 2.5 lakhs
- Who joined IMF as its 11th Chief economist?
- Who was reinstated as CBI Chief by the Supreme Court?
- Former Group President Jim Yong Kim resigned recently.He was the former president of which organization?
- King Mohammed V became first monarch to resign before his tenure.He belongs to which country?
- Who has been conferred with the lifetime achievement award by the Mantralaya and Vidhimandal Vartahar Sangh?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Bandhan Bank?
- Where is the HQ of NABARD?
- Where is the HQ of IMF?