Current Affairs 9 July 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 July 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 8, 2018
- South Korean President arrived India on a four day visit.Who is the President of South Korea?
- PM Narendra Modi will unveil the Statue of Unity on October 31 in which region?
- Which ministry launched “ Technology Challenge” for solutions to end human intervention in cleaning of sewers?
A)Ministry of Home Affairs
B)Ministry of Women and Child Development
C)Ministry of Housing and Urban Affairs
D)Minstry of Defence
- Indian Railways is planning to launch a special train on November 14 from Delhi to Rameshwaram.Name the train?
A)Delhi Humsafar Express
D)Sri Ramayana Express
- The Gorakhpur Administration has launched which android based mobile phone application to combat the “Encephalitis”?
- in which city,Samsung opened world’s largest mobile phone manufacturing factory?
- Which Indian warship reached SriLanka on goodwill visit ?
- Recently,RBI cancelled licence of which bank as it was not in a position to pay its depositors?
A)Alwar Urban Co-operative Bank
B)Mehsana Urban Co-operative Bank
C)Rajkot Nagrik Sahakari Bank Ltd.
D)Surat Peoples Co-operative Bank Ltd.
- Who became the first Indian to win gold in FIG Artistic Gymnastics World Challenge Cup at Turkey?
- Who won Indonesia Open Badminton Tournament?
C)Lee Chong Wei
- Who won British Grand Prix?
- Recently M.M . Jacob passed away.He belonged to which profession?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Name the capital of South Korea?
- Where is the HQ of Samsung ?