Current Affairs 9 March 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 March 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 8, 2019
- India signed pact with which country on Chakra 3 Attack submarine?
- Recently,the government announced to launch coin of which denomination?
- The Cabinet cleared how much amount for regional air connectivity recently?
A)Rs 5500 cr
B)Rs 5000 cr
C)Rs 4500 cr
D)Rs 4000 cr
- Recently, Housing and Urban Affairs Minister Hardeep Singh Puri launched which application where all the three modules- Conversion, Substitution and Mutation related to properties have been made online?
- As per statement by Railway Minister Piyush Goyal,all the trains coming to Delhi will be on electric traction by which year?
- The country’s 500th Passport Kendra has been opened up in which state?
- According to Centre for Monitoring Indian Economy(CMIE), the unemployment rate in india rose to how much percent in Feb 2019?
- Which state launched “Mukhya Mantri Karigar Sahayata” scheme?
- Recently,the Delhi government launched which application to allow users plan more efficiently their journey with Delhi Metro and all city buses?
- Which state government set up North East Skill Centre in collaboration with the Singapore based ITE Education Services?
- Ancient language “Gondi” will be taught in tribal districts of which state?
- Recently, Kummanama Rajasekhran resigned from the governor post of which state?
- Which country has recently become a member of the International Criminal Court?
- According to labour Ministry,the income tax exemption limit has been doubled to how much amount?
A)Rs 25 lakh
B)Rs 15 lakh
C)Rs 20 lakh
D)Rs 10 lakh
- According to OECD, world economy would grow at how much percent in 2019?
- Which small finance company announced its partnership with a new age insurtech company, Acko General Insurance Limited to provide customized insurance products?
A)ESAF Small Finance Bank
B)AU Small Finance Bank
C)Ujjivan Small Finance Bank
D)Equitas Small Finance Bank
- Which Indian organization has entered into a partnership with Xuzhou city in Jiangsu province to develop an IT corridor in China?
- Who has been named as Chief Scientist of the World Health Organization?
- Who has been appointed by the United Nations Development Programme(UNDP) as its newest Goodwill Ambassador. supporting the agency’s fight against inequality and discrimination around the world?
- Which airport has been adjudged as the best airport in the category of over 40 million passengers per annum in Asia Pacific by Airports Council International in the Airport Service Quality Programme for 2018?
A)Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel International Airport
B)Indira Gandhi International Airport
C)Kempegowda International Airport
D)Jolly Grant Airport
- Recently,King Kong Bundy passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently,Jerry Merryman passed away.He was related to which profession?
- What is the theme of this year’s International Women’s Day 2019?
A)Step Up for Gender Equality
B)Women in the Changing Way of World:Planet 50-50 by 2030
C)Think Equal,Build Smart,Innovate for Change:Balance for Better
D)Time is Now:Rural and Urban Transformation
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Health Organization?
- Where is the HQ of AU Small Finance Bank?
- Where is the HQ of Acko General Insurance Company?
- Where is the HQ of International Criminal Court?