Current Affairs 9 November 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 November 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 8, 2020
- Which district topped the rankings of aspirational districts by government think-tank Niti Aayog for September?
D) Purbi Singhbhum
- Which of the following in partnership with American India Foundation, Dell Technologies and University of Mumbai has launched “Project Future Ready” to equip students with career skills?
A) NTPC Limited
B) National Skill Development Corporation
D) Ministry of Skill Development and Entrepreneurship
- Elephant Rehabilitation Centre situated where is set to become the largest care and cure centre for elephants in the world?
- Where did the armed forces conduct a joint tri-service exercise ‘Bull Strike’?
A) Andaman and Nicobar Islands
C) Daman and Diu
- In November 2020, the National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI) allowed which platform to start its payments service in the country in a “graded” manner?
- The Reserve Bank came out with a CLM scheme under which banks can provide loans along with NBFCs to priority sector borrowers based on a prior agreement. What is the full form of CLM?
A) Co-Lending Medium
B) Co-Lending Model
C) Capital Lending Market
D) Capped Loan Model
- The Securities and Exchange Board of India (Sebi) enhanced the foreign investment limit for mutual funds to how much amount from $300 million, while capping the overall industry limit at $7 billion?
A) $500 million
B) $400 million
C) $800 million
D) $600 million
- Which state’s finance minister launched Green Innovation Fund, a fund-linked accelerator programme for social impact start-ups, as a joint initiative of state’s startup mission and United Nations Development Programme, India?
- Which state government entered into an agreement with Tata Technologies Ltd., Pune, to upgrade 150 government Industrial Training Institutes (ITIs) at a cost of ₹4,636.5 crore?
C) West Bengal
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which bank acquired stakes worth over Rs 36cr in government’s CSC e-Governance Services?
A) RBL Bank
B) DCB Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Who has been appointed as the chairperson of the Commission for Air Quality Management in National Capital Region and Adjoining Areas?
A) M M Kutty
B) Mukesh Khare
C) Binoy Kumar
D) Ramesh K J
- Which country’s president Hashim Thaci resigned from his position?
- Who has been appointed as the new Hockey India president, making him the first person from the Northeast to be appointed in the top post of India’s national hockey team?
A) Seiminmang Manchong
B) Homen Borgohain
C) Gyanendro Ningombam
D) Ngangbam Naocha
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of SYSKA Group, India’s leading Fast Moving Electrical Goods (FMEG) company?
A) Nawazuddin Siddiqui
B) Rajkummar Rao
C) Ayushmann Khurana
D) Vicky Kaushal
- In November 2020, ISRO launched which of the following PSLV (Polar Satellite Launch Vehicle) carrying EOS-01, 9 other satellites?
A) PSLV C49
B) PSLV C50
C) PSLV C46
D) PSLV C47
- When is National Cancer Awareness Day observed?
A) November 5
B) November 6
C) November 7
D) November 9