Current Affairs 9 November 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 November 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of November 8, 2021
- Union Power Minister R K Singh virtually inaugurated the diversion of Marusudar River of Pakal Dul Hydro Electric Project in which state?
A) Jammu and Kashmir
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state developed country’s ‘first-ever’ bamboo made cricket bat, stumps?
- Which bank launched Video Life Certificate’ facility for pensioner?
- How much percent of rate of interest was approved by Finance Ministry on PF deposits in FY21?
- Which company has launched a new company that aims to use artificial intelligence for drug discovery?
- Who won the Mexican Grand Prix 2021?
A) Nick Rosberg
B) Max Verstappen
C) Sebastian Vettel
D) Lewis Hamilton
- Which company has joined iconic British racing team Jaguar Racing as title partner?
- Who will be bestowed with the prestigious ‘Tenzing Norgay National Adventure Award 2020‘ for her outstanding contribution in the field of land adventure?
A) Avantika Mishra
B) Priyanka Mohite
C) Jagreeti Singh
D) Vimlesh Singh
- Who will be posthumously conferred the Basavashree award 2021?
A) Puneeth Rajkumar
B) Punit Singh
C) Ranveer Singh
D) Gaurav Taneja
- How many Padma Awards will be presented by President this year in 2021?
- Which country to send a rover in 2024 to search for water on the moon under partnership with NASA?
- Who is the author of book Modern India?
A) Anil Baijal
B) Poonam Dahiya
C) Srinath Banerjee
D) Priyanka Seni
- When is International Day of Radiology is observed?
A) November 8
B) November 9
C) November 10
D) November 11
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- What is the capital of Australia?
- Where is the HQ of TCS?
- Where is the HQ of State Bank of India?