Current Affairs 9 October 2017 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 October 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 8, 2017
- The Intensified Mission Indradhanush (IMI) launched by the central government aims to improve immunization coverage in select districts and cities by at least 90% by
A) December 2017
B) March 2018
C) September 2018
D) December 2018
- Which of the following countries hosted international conference on “Dialogue of Civilizations – IV”?
- India hosted international conference on “Dialogue of Civilizations – IV” at 3 cities in october 2017. Which of the following is not one of them?
- Where did ‘Rashtriya Sanskriti Mahotsav – 2017’ held?
- Which of the following state governments has launched a programme called ‘Solar Briefcase’ to provide electricity to far flung areas in the state?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following states signed an MoU with each other under the ‘Ek Bharat, Shrestha Bharat’ program to know more about the culture, heritage and traditions of each other?
A) Uttar Pradesh, Assam and Meghalaya
B) Uttar Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh and Meghalaya
C) Rajasthan, Himachal Pradesh and Tripura
D) Gujarat, Arunachal Pradesh and Sikkim
- Under the chairmanship of whom, did the Committee on Haj Policy recommend phasing out of subsidy for Haj pilgrims and allowing women devotees above 45 years of age to travel in a group of at least four without a male?
A) Aadil Barakat
B) Aafa Ayoub
C) Afzal Amanullah
D) Aafaaq Abdallah
- Name the NASA’s spacecraft which captured its first images of the Martian moon Phobos on September 29, 2017.
A) NASA’s Mars Juno spacecraft
B) NASA’s Mars Maven spacecraft
C) NASA’s Mars Orion spacecraft
D) NASA’s Mars Odyssey spacecraft
- Who among the following won World Open Under-16 Snooker Championship title held at St. Petersburg in Russia?
A) Arantxa Sanchis
B) Anupama Ramachandran
C) Vidya Pillai
D) Chitra Magimairaj
- Who among the following Indian clinched the gold medal at the Under-15 women’s singles competition (Badminton) at the Asian Junior Championship held in Yangon, Myanmar?
A) Samiya Imad Farooqui
B) Meghana Jakkampudi
C) Larisa Sadarangani
D) Madhumita Bisht
- Who among the following Indian Badminton Player clinched the men’s singles title at the Bulgarian International Future Series tournament?
A) K. Nandagopal
B) Dipankar Bhattacharjee
C) RMV Gurusaidutt
D) Arjun M.R.
- Who among the following won men’s singles title in China Open 2017 (Tennis)?
A) Nick Kyrgios
B) Andy Murray
C) Grigor Dimitrov
D) Rafael Nadal
- Who among the following won Japanese Grand Prix 2017?
A) Sebastian Vettel
B) Daniel Ricciardo
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Valtteri Bottas
- Noted __________ Bismoy Kumar Mohanty passed away recently.
- Stand-up comedian Ralphie May passed away recently. He belonged to?