Current Affairs 9 October 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 October 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of October 8, 2021
- How much amount was released to states and UTs to meet GST compensation shortfall?
A) ₹25000 cr
B) ₹30000 cr
C) ₹35000 cr
D) ₹40000 cr
- Which state government launched Mission Kavach Kundal’ to Vaccinate 15 Lakh People daily?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Recently Regional Ayurveda Research Institute (RARI) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with which university to conduct collaborative research in mutually identified areas and promote research activities?
A) Sikkim Manipal University
B) Symbiosis University
C) Integral University
- The Ministry of Textiles has approved continuation of Comprehensive Handicrafts Cluster Development Scheme (CHCDS) with a total outlay of how much amount?
A) ₹155 cr
B) ₹140 cr
C) ₹145 cr
D) ₹160 cr
- Recently which Asian country officially joined the High Ambition Coalition for Nature and People, a group of more than 70 countries encouraging the adoption of the global goal to protect 30×30?
- As per recent MPC of RBI,repo rate remained unchanged at what percent?
- How much amount was approved by World Bank to improve healthcare services in Meghalaya?
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 49 million
C) USD 35 million
D) USD 40 million
- Which company announced its entry into the ‘Buy Now Pay Later’ (BNPL) category with the launch of ‘postpe’?
- Which company has signed a MoU with Karnatakagovernment to set up an Rs 825 crore solar modules and cells manufacturing plant in the state?
- Who became the first Indian woman to win a silver medal in the World Wrestling Championships?
A) Taruna Gupta
B) Archana Saini
C) Tanuja Singh
D) Anshu Malik
- Which country has unveiled the logo for 2024 European Championship?
- Which country pulled out of the 2022 Birmingham Commonwealth Games’ hockey competition stating the risk of contracting COVID-19?
- Who was appointed as new India country head of International Finance Corporation?
A) Wendy Werner
B) Jun Zhang
C) Raini Asylum
D) Dr D Maheshwari
- Who took over as chairman of Paradip Port Trust (PPT)?
A) PL Harandh
B) B Balaji
C) CN Rajesh
D) Mahesh Jain
- Who has been given additional charge as the chairperson of the National Financial Reporting Authority (NFRA)?
A) Rajesh Verma
B) Anurag Shukla
C) Arvind Bajpai
D) Ashok Kumar Gupta
- Recently Abdulrazak Gurnah has won the 2021 Nobel Prize in literature.Which country does he belong to?
- Who was named as the best man player in FiH Stars Awards 2021?
A) Harmanpreet Singh
B) PR Sreejesh
C) Vivek Prasad
D) Graham Reid
- Which state launched app ‘Fishwaale’, India’s first e-fish market?
- Recently Indian Air Force celebrated its which foundation day on October 8,2021?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Egg Day 2021?
A) Eggs for all: Nature’s perfect package
B) Eat your egg today and everyday
C) [email protected] healthy nutrition
D) Eat a egg a day
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of World Bank?
- What is the currency of Germany?
- Where is the HQ of International Finance Corporation?
C) Washington DC
- Where is the HQ of Competition Commission of India?