Current Affairs 9 September 2018 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 September 2018 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 8, 2018
- The 2019 edition of Aero India will be held in which city?
- Who will be heading the panel that has been tasked with selecting India’s next chief economic advisor?
- Famous “Hazratganj Chauraha” will be renamed after former Prime Minister Atal Bihari Vajpayee as “Atal Chowk”.It is situated in which city?
- Which two states signed an agreement to re-start work on the Rs 2,793-crore Shahpur Kandi Project?
A)UP and HP
B)Haryana and UP
C)Punjab and Haryana
D)Punjab and J&K
- The World Summit on Accrediation will be held in which city?
- Which country for the first time will not join the first-ever joint military drill among the armies of Bay of Bengal Initiative for Multi-Sectoral Technical and Economic Cooperation (BIMSTEC)?
- The three day World Hindu Congress has begun in which city?
- Jack Ma is planning to step down from his role to pursue philanthropy in education.He hails from which country?
- The RBI has imposed a penalty of Rs 1 crore on how many PSBs recently for non-compliance with its directions on “Fraud – Classification and Reporting”?
- Who claimed the men’s double trap gold medal in the ISSF World Championship?
- Who was named as the UEFA Men’s Player of the year award?
- Which state government has made Hima Das as the state’ s sports ambassador?
- Who will take over as Axis Bank CEO and MD as Shikha Sharma’s tenure is coming to an end?
- When is international Literacy Day celebrated?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is the HQ of Axis bank?
- Who is the present governor of Assam?
- When was RBI founded?