Current Affairs 9 September 2020 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 September 2020 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 8, 2020
- In September 2020, where did Prime Minister Narendra Modi inaugurated the Patrika Gate?
- According to the report on ‘Household Social Consumption: Education in India as part of the 75th round of National Sample Survey – from July 2017 to June 2018’ based on National Statistical Office (NSO) survey, which state has emerged as the lease literate state in the country?
A) Andhra Pradesh
- According to a latest report by job portal site Indeed, which city has topped the list of destinations for a career in artificial intelligence (AI)?
- Which of the following government launched the second edition of state’s campaign against dengue, “10 Hafte-10 Baje-10 Minute”?
- Under the chairmanship of which country, the 5th BRICS Culture Ministers’ Meeting was held through video conference in September 2020?
D) South Africa
- Under the chairmanship of which country, 35th Session of the FAO Regional Conference for Asia and the Pacific held virtually on a videoconferencing platform in September 2020?
- Which country has launched Indo-Pacific strategy with ‘key role’ for India?
- Which of the following is set to enter online insurance business with the launch of portal called PayBima?
A) Berkeley Insurance Brokers
B) Alankit Insurance Brokers
C) Unicorn Insurance Brokers
D) Mahindra Insurance Brokers
- Which state government signed MoUs with Netherlands and 7 firms on food processing and marketing?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- In which state is an awareness cum sensitization programme for newly proposed Farmer Producer Organizations (FPO) was organized by NABARD in coordination with District Administration?
A) Himachal Pradesh
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- What is the name given to the rebranded version of the Vodafone and Idea Cellular merged operations?
- Which state’s Rural Livelihoods Mission signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with North East Small Finance Bank (NESFB) to link the Self-Help Groups (SHGs) and Producer Groups/ Enterprises?
- Which company has partnered with Transnet Port Terminals in South Africa to help the latter develop an integrated online marketplace platform called ‘Cargo Connect’ by bringing together cargo owners, shipping lines, etc.
A) Tata Consultancy Services
- Which of the following organizations has announced the appointment of Vinkesh Gulati as its 35th President for the period 2020-22?
A) Automotive Research Association of India
B) Federation of Automobile Dealers Associations
C) Automotive Component Manufacturers Association of India
D) Central Water and Power Research Station
- Sir David Attenborough who has been awarded the Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2019 is related with which profession?
- India successfully flight-tested the indigenously-developed hypersonic technology demonstration vehicle (HSTDV). It is developed by whom?
A) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research
B) Indian Space Research Organisation
C) Hindustan Aeronautics Limited
D) Defence Research and Development Organisation
- Oscar-winning ___________ director Jiri Menzel passed away.
- When was First International Day of Clean Air for blue skies observed in 2020?
A) 3rd September
B) 7th September
C) 6th September
D) 9th September
- What is the theme of International Literacy Day 2020?
A) Literacy and skills development in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
B) Literacy and Multilingualism in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
C) Literacy teaching and learning in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
D) Literacy in a digital world in the COVID-19 crisis and beyond
- Swami Kesavananda Bharati, seer of which Hindu monastic institution passed away in September 2020?
A) Ramachandrapura Mutt
B) Edneer Mutt
C) Chitrapur Mutt
D) Parakala Mutt