Current Affairs 9 September 2021 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 8 September 2021 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of September 8, 2021
- What is the theme of International Literacy Day 2021?
A) Literacy and Skills Development
B) Literacy teaching and learning in the COVID-19 crisis
C) Literacy and Multilingualism
D) Literacy for a human-centred recovery: Narrowing the digital divide
- Rajni Kaul, a distinguished broadcaster who passed away was the first woman to read a news bulletin in Hindi on which TV channel?
A) Times Now
B) Republic TV
- President Ram Nath Kovind awarded the President’s Colour to which of the following Indian Navy’s Arm?
A) Southern Naval Command
B) Indian Naval Aviation
C) Indian Naval Academy
D) Western Naval Command
- Who is awarded the Seventh Yamin Hazarika Woman of Substance Award 2021?
A) Namita Gokhale
B) Sumita Chaterjee
C) Monisha Gupta
D) Kriti Nanda
- Which state’s buffalo has been recognised as an indigenous breed by the National Bureau of Animal Genetic Resources (NBAGR)?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Who has been elected as the president of India Chapter of International Road Federation?
A) Subhmay Gangopadhyay
B) Satish Parekh
C) Krish Tripathi
D) Lokesh Jain
- Harsha Bhupendra Bangari has been appointed as the managing director (MD) of which bank?
A) Bank of India
B) Axis Bank
C) IDBI Bank
D) EXIM Bank
- Who has been elected as the Chairman-cum-Managing Director of the United India Insurance Company Limited?
A) M.N. Mishra
C) Rahul Sharan
D) Karan Mehra
- In September 2021, which state/UT government has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with Amazon India to boost the export of MSME sector?
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which of the following signed an MoU with Department of Sports in New Delhi for betterment of sports infrastructure in the country?
A) Coal India Limited
B) Indian Oil Corporation
C) NTPC Limited
D) Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
- Which bank has partnered with Finwizard Technology, which runs Fisdom, to offer wealth management products and services via the former’s app?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) OBC Bank
C) UCO Bank
D) Indian Overseas Bank
- The Central banks of Australia, Singapore, Malaysia and which other country began the trial of using Central Bank Digital Currencies (CBDC) in cross-border payments?
D) South Africa
- Which bank announced its partnership with LIC Housing Finance Limited for providing home loan products to over 4.50 crore customers of the bank?
A) Paytm Payments Bank
B) NSDL Payments Bank
C) India Post Payments Bank
D) Jio Payments Bank
- All India Institute of Ayurveda under Ministry of Ayush signed an MoU in coordination with which country’s university, in virtual mode to appoint an Academic Chair in Ayurveda?
- Which city became the first city in South Asia to launch the Climate Action Plan?
D) Kuala Lumpur
- Tribal Cooperative Marketing Development Federation of India (TRIFED) in collaboration with the Ministry of External Affairs will set up an Atmanirbhar Bharat corner in how many Indian Missions/ Embassies across the world in the next 3 months?
- The Expert Committee formed to Prepare Road Map for Coal based Hydrogen Production by Ministry of Coal will be headed by whom?
A) Suresh Yadav
B) Vinod Mehta
C) R.K. Malhotra
D) M.L. Sharma
- Incentives worth how much amount will be provided over 5 years for the approved Production Linked Incentive Scheme for Textiles by the cabinet?
A) Rs 11,092 cr
B) Rs 13,176 cr
C) Rs 12,226 cr
D) Rs 10,683 cr
- In September 2021, Union Cabinet approved the signing of MoU between the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and the Chamber of Auditors of which country?
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- Where is All India Institute of Ayurveda situated?
A) New Delhi
D) Uttar Pradesh