Current Affairs 10 May 2019 Quiz
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 May 2019 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 9, 2019
- Which ministry held “Chintan Baithak” for stakeholders recently?
A)Ministry of Finance
B)Ministry of Women and Child Development
C)Ministry of Defence
D)Ministry of New and Renewable Energy
- Which country parliament passed the Protection from Online Falsehood and Manipulation Act to tackle fake news?
- According to Goldman Sachs Report,food inflation in the country is likely to go up to how much percent in the year 2019-20?
- Recently India Ratings downgraded which bank ratings to AA minus?
- Which country has been re-elected as observer to forum Arctic Council?
- Who has been elected as Vice President of International Motorcycle Manufacturers Association?
- Recently Baidyanath Mishra passed away.He was related to which field?
- Recently Mrinal Mukherjee passed away.He was related to which field?
- What is the theme of this year’s World Red Cross Day?
A)#Love and Need
B)#Love for People
- What is the theme of this year’s International Thalassemia Day 2019?
A)Thalessimia-Documenting Progress and Patients
B)Universal access to quality thalassaemia healthcare services: Building bridges with and for patients
C)Get inspired Get involved
D)Thalessimia :Past Present and Future-Country practices
STATIC GK BASED ON CURRENT AFFAIRS
- what is the currency of Singapore?
- Where is the HQ of Goldman Sachs?