Current Affairs Quiz 10 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 9 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 10 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 9, 2017
- RBI has proposed to allow banks to invest in REITs and InvITs within _______ limit of their net-owned funds
- RBI has proposed to low banks to invest in REITs. What does R stands for in REITS?
- Who regulates Infrastructure Investment Trusts (InvITs)?
- Finance ministry has extended the deadline for bank savings account holders to give PAN details to the bank to _______ .
A) June 30, 2017
B) July 31, 2017
C) August 31, 2017
D) September 30, 2017
- “Bharat ke Veer” portal and App has been launched with an aim to ____ ?
A) for grievance redressal of CRPF
B) to have transparent pension disbursal of pension for CRPF
C) to enable donations for Para Military Force soldiers who sacrificed his/her life in line of duty
D) All of these
- When is the Valour Day of Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) observed?
A) 7 April
B) 8 April
C) 9 April
D) 10 April
- India and Bangladesh will jointly produce documentary on Bangladesh’s Liberation War to mark the Golden Jubilee Year of Bangladesh’s independence in _______
- India and Bangladesh will jointly produce a film on the life and works of Mujibur Rahman (Bangabandhu), which will be released on his birth centenary year in______.
- Who has been named as the Asian Businesswoman of the Year at the Asian Business Awards
A) Dame Asha Khemka
B) Vandana Luthra
C) Zhang Xin
D) Mallika Srinivasan
- Who has won the Chinese F1 Grand Prix title?
A) Sebastian Vettel
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Max Verstappen
D) Kimi Raikkonen
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (10 April 2017) – The Hindu
- Who has been appointed as the brand ambassador of silk materials produced in Jharkhand?
A) M.S Dhoni
B) Vidya Balan
C) Priyanka Chopra
D) Deepika Kumari
- Teesta River originates in which state?
A) West Bengal
C) Dhaka, Bangladesh
D) Arunachal Pradesh
- National TB Summit 2017 started in which city?
- Finance Ministry aims to setup Public Debt Management Agency (PDMA) by the end of the year _____
- Who manages the market borrowings and debt of government of India?
C) Finance Ministry
3 Thoughts to “Current Affairs Quiz: April 10, 2017”