Current Affairs Quiz 10 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 10 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 9 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 10 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 9 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 9, 2017
- As per the data released by Reserve bank of India, the credit growth rate of Scheduled Commercial Banks in India has fallen to ____ per cent on year-on-year basis as on May 26, 2017
- With which insurance firm has Canara Bank signed an agreement to offer non-life insurance products to its customers across metros and tier II and III cities.
A) HDFC ERGO General Insurance
B) New India Assurance Company
C) National Insurance Company Limited
D) Oriental Insurance Company
- 2nd edition of National Health Editors’ Conference on Yoga was held in which city?
- Recently government has released _____ card containing the yoga protocol on the occasion of Second edition of National Health Editors’ Conference on Yoga
- How many Yoga Parks will the government setup to promote yoga activities?
- India and the UN Office for South- South Cooperation have launched a partnership fund to support the sustainable development goals of the 2030 Agenda. How many goals does the 2030 Agenda of UN contains?
- Where is the Headquarters of United Nations Office for South-South Cooperation located?
A) Vienna, Austria
B) Washington DC, USA
C) Los Angeles, USA
D) New York, USA
- Name the mobile application launched by President Pranab Mukherjee aimed at spreading awareness about female foeticide.
A) No to foeticide
B) Selfie with Daughter
C) Awareness on foeticide
D) Save Daughters
- Name the person who has received approval from SEBI to be appointed as the new Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of National Stock Exchange of India (NSE)
A) Chitra Ramkrishna
B) Vikram Limaye
C) J. Ravichandran
D) H. Prasad
- How many Wi-Fi hotspots will BSNL setup in its rural exchanges by next six months as per the agreement signed with the Universal Service Obligation Fund (USOF)?
- Who has won the AIFF 2016 Player of the Year award?
A) Sunil Chhetri
B) Jeje Lalpekhlua
C) Eugeneson Lyngdoh
D) Subrata Pal
- Name the football player adjudged as the 2016 AIFF Women’s player?
A) Dalima Chhibber
B) Sangita Basfore
C) Lochana Munda
D) Sasmita Malik
- P Govardhan Reddy who passed away recently was a/an _____
- Mehrunnisa Dalwai who passed away recently was a renowned ______
B) classical dancer
C) Social Activist
D) Classical Singer
- Which two countries received the full time membership of Shanghai Cooperation Organisation (SCO) in June 2017?
A) India, Sri Lanka
B) India, Nepal
C) India, Pakistan
D) Pakistan, Sri Lanka
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (10 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Indian Railways’ 1st HR Round Table Conference was held in which city?
- How many sectoral groups has the government setup to ensure the smooth rollout of the Goods and Services Tax?
- Ajay Jayaram is related to which sports?
- Name the first Sri Lankan cricketer ro be inducted into the ICC Hall of Fame.
A) Muttiah Muralitharan
B) Mahela Jayawardene
C) Kumar Sangakkara
D) Sanath Jayasuriya