Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 12 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 11 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 12 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 11 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 11, 2017
- Name the video conferencing aided legal service launched by Government of India for the people living in rural areas.
A) Conference Law
B) Tele Law
C) Online Law
D) Uplink Law
- India’s first underwater Metro will come up in which city?
- India’s first underwater Metro is being constructed beneath which river?
A) Hooghly River
B) Godavari River
C) Brahmaputra River
D) Indus River
- Who has won the “Little Miss Universe Internet 2017” crown at the Little Miss Universe 2017?
A) Anshula Ray
B) Panchali Amantya
C) Padmalaya Nanda
D) Parinita Acharya
- Lucie Safarova is related to which sports?
- Recently International Olympic Committee (IOC) has approved new events for the 2020 Tokyo Games. In Tokyo, the number of mixed events will increase from nine in Rio 2016 to ____.
- What amount of grant have France and the European Union extended to Nagpur, Kochi and Ahmedabad for implementing the ‘Mobilise Your City’ (MYC) initiative?
A) €2.5 million
B) €3.5 million
C) €1.5 million
D) €4.5 million
- United Nations held its first-ever Ocean Conference in which city?
A) New York
B) Los Angeles
C) Washington, D.C.
- The first-ever Ocean Conference of United Nations ended with the adoption by consensus of a ’_____ Call for Action’ to conserve and sustainably use oceans, seas and marine resources for sustainable development.
- Second Mission Innovation (MI) and Clean Energy Ministerial meet was held in which city
A) New Delhi
D) New York
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (12 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which state government has increased the insurance cover from Rs. 5 lakh to Rs. 6 lakh under the ‘Raj Sahakar Personal Accident Insurance Scheme’?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Who has won the French Open Men’s Singles title 2017?
A) Andy Murray
B) Stan Wawrinka
C) Rafael Nadal
D) Dominic Thiem
- Who is the author of the book titled “Indira Gandhi – A life in Nature“?
A) Karan Singh
B) Jairam Ramesh
C) Manmohan Singh
D) S M Krishna