Current Affairs Quiz 13 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 12 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 13 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 12, 2017
- To promote cashless transactions, the Department of Posts has joined hands with the State Bank of India. Postal Department will promote which of the following product of SBI?
A) SBI Internet Banking
B) State Bank MobiCash
C) SBI buddy e-wallet
D) SBI Pay
- Maitree Super Thermal Power Project is in which country?
- Maitree Super Thermal Power Project is a joint venture between which two country?
A) Bangladesh- India
B) Bangladesh- China
C) Bangladesh- Nepal
D) Bangladesh- Myanmar
- What amount has EXIM bank extended as loan to Bangladesh India Friendship Power Company Ltd (BIFPCL) for financing 1,320 MW ultra-super-critical Maitree Super Thermal Power Project in Bangladesh?
A) $1.3 billion
B) $1.6 billion
C) $2.3 billion
D) $1.1 billion
- As part of the Foreign Account Tax Compliance Act (FATCA) compliance what is the last date for account holders to submit self-certification forms?
A) May 31, 2017
B) April 30, 2017
C) June 30, 2017
D) July 31, 2017
- The number of centrally sponsored schemes have been reduced from 66 to ___.
- India has signed a sports partnership with which country for establishment of a National Sports University?
- Union Cabinet has approved signing of Framework of Understanding (FoU) on Cooperation in the Hydrocarbon Sector with which country?
- Which port has been adjudged as the cleanest port in India as per the Quality Council of India (QCI)?
A) Kandla Port
B) Visakhapatnam Port
C) V.O.Chidambaranar Port
D) Haldia port
- What amount has government approved for setting up the Indian Institute of Petroleum and Energy (IIPE) in Andhra Pradesh?
A) Rs 200 crore
B) Rs 655.46 crore
C) Rs 855 crore
D) Rs 615.24 crore
- Which Indian city has topped the ranking of top-paying city for professionals in India as per the Randstad Salary Trends Study 2017?
- Which city hosted India’s first-ever micro-drama festival?
- Which Indian actor has been honoured with the Living Legend Lifetime Award by the Punjab Association?
A) Rishi Kapoor
B) Amitabh Bachchan
C) Dilip Kumar
- Which of the following novel has won the Pulitzer prize for fiction?
A) Forget Me Not, Stranger
B) The Underground Railroad
C) The Girl on the Train
D) Rogue Lawyer
- Who is the author of the book “The Underground Railroad”?
A) Colson Whitehead
B) Lynn Nottage
C) Matthew Desmond
D) Tyehimba Jess
- Airtel and BSNl have signed with which technology company to set up 5G internet speed in India?
B) Google India
D) Microsoft India
- Which country won the 5th Asian School Hockey Championship?
- Aishbagh Field Hockey Stadium is located in which state?
B) Madhya Pradesh
C) West Bengal
- Which Indian cricketer has been named as the ambassador for ICC Champions Trophy 2017?
A) Sachin Tendulkar
B) Sunil Gavaskar
C) Harbhajan Singh
D) Zaheer Khan
- Akhilesh Das who passed away recently was related to which field?
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Matoshree’?
A) M. Veerappa Moily
B) Pranab Mukherjee
C) M. Venkaiah Naidu
D) Sumitra Mahajan
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (13 April 2017) – The Hindu
- This year The Marylebone Cricket Club (MCC) will give honorary life membership to how many Indian Woman cricketer?
- As per the Death Penalty Report 2016 of The Amnesty International which country carried out the most number of executions?
- Who is the author of the book titled ” Hope in a Challenged Democracy: An Indian Narrative “?
A) Ramesh Mahajan
B) Kiran Nagarkar
C) Ashwin Sanghi
D) Ashwani Kumar
- President Pranab Mukherjee presented National Geoscience Awards 2016 to how many scientists?