Current Affairs Quiz 13 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 13 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 12 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 13 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 12 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 12, 2017
- Who announced the launch the “Hill Area Development Programme” (HADP) for Northeast states in India?
A) M. Venkaiah Naidu
B) Dr Jitendra Singh
C) Narendra Singh Tomar
D) Nirmala Sitharaman
- Who has been appointed as the Chief Operating Officer of Paytm Mall?
A) Amitabh Singh
B) Amitesh Ghosh
C) Amit Sinha
D) Sumit Tripathi
- Which Indian state has recently demanded for a separate time zone from Rest of India to improve work efficiency and save electricity in the region?
A) West Bengal
C) Arunachal Pradesh
- The Chai bagan (tea garden) time is how many hour ahead of the Indian Standard Time?
- Name the players who have won gold medal in mixed team 10m air pistol event of the ISSF World Cup?
A) Abhinav Bindra and Heena Sindhu
B) Jitu Rai and Apurvi Chandela
C) Abhinav Bindra and Apurvi Chandela
D) Jitu Rai and Heena Sidhu
- Name the gold medal winner at the 17th World Individual Chess Championship for differently-abled held in Slovakia.
A) Sushant Kadowala
B) Somesh Kaimal
C) Shashikant Kutwal
D) Sudheer Tripathi
- Rafael Nadal won the French Open Title 2017. He is from which country?
- Who has won the 2017 Canadian Grand Prix F1 title?
A) Valtteri Bottas
B) Lewis Hamilton
C) Daniel Ricciardo
D) Kimi Raikkonen
- Who has won the 10th Mumbai Mayor’s Cup International Open Chess Tournament?
A) Neelotpal Das
B) Pratik Das
C) Wasave Govardhan
D) Nguyen Duc Hoa
- Which country has won the FIFA U20 World Cup 2017?
- Which aviation company has launched World’s smallest & cheapest private jet at around Rs. 12.62 crore?
A) BBA Aviations
B) Cirrus Aircraft
C) Paramount airways
D) Jet Airways
- Name the World’s smallest & cheapest private jet launched by US-based aviation company Cirrus Aircraft.
A) Light Jet
B) Fly Jet
C) Vision Jet
D) SMV Jet
- World’s Largest Floating Solar Farm has been launched in which country?
- C. Narayana Reddy who passed away recently was a poet in Urdu and which other language?
- When is World Day Against Child Labour observed?
A) 10 June
B) 11 June
C) 12 June
D) 13 June
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (13 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- What is India’s rank in the exporters of agri-products globally?
- Recently Project Jal Sanchay has been chosen for the Mahatma Gandhi national rural employment guarantee programme (MGNREGP) by the Ministry of Rural Development. The project is from which state?
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which organization has come up with easy-to-assemble toilet based on textile reinforced concrete (TRC) panels.
A) Tata Institute of Fundamental Research
B) National Technical Research Organisation
C) National Institute of Science Education and Research
D) Council of Scientific and Industrial Research