Current Affairs Quiz 14 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 14 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 13 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 14 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 13 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 13, 2017
- Reserve bank of India has introduced ₹ 500 denomination banknotes in Mahatma Gandhi (new) series with which of the following inset letter?
- Statistics ministry will adopt which year as the base year in place of 2011-12 after completion of the household consumer expenditure survey and labour force data by the end of 2018?
- Recently the Government of India has approved the setting up of how many AYUSH hospitals (June 2017)?
- How many district head post offices has the government decided to open by the end of year 2019?
- Who has been appointed as the Executive Vice-President (Services) in Goods and Services Tax Network (GSTN)?
A) Ritu Singh
B) Kajal Singh
C) Ritika Singh
D) Aparna Singh
- G7 Bologna Environment Ministers’ Meeting was held in which country?
- Anuga Food Fair is organized by which country?
- Indian Railways has announced it will upgrade 40,000 coaches under which of the following missions?
A) Mission- Avataran
B) Mission PACE
C) Mission Capacity Utilisation
D) Mission Retro-fitment
- Which state has developed an exclusive portal to map the banking system in the state?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- As per a report by CRY, which state has the highest number of child labours?
B) Uttar Pradesh
- As per a report by CRY, around how many children between the age group 5 and 6 years are engaged in child labour.
A) 5 lakh
B) 2 lakh
C) 8 lakh
D) 15 lakh
- When is International Albinism Awareness Day observed?
A) 11 June
B) 12 June
C) 13 June
D) 14 June
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (14 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Who is the top-ranked Indian in the Forbes ‘World’s Highest-Paid Celebrities’ list 2017?
A) Salman Khan
B) Akshay Kumar
C) Shah Rukh Khan
D) Amitabh Bachchan
- India’s first canal top solar PV system will come up in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh