Current Affairs Quiz 15 April 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 14 April 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 15 April 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam. GK questions on Current Affairs.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 April 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of April 14, 2017
- The New Development Bank (NDB) will issue bonds this year in Indian rupee and Chinese yuan. Who is the president of NDB?
A) Dinesh Sharma
B) Tito Mboweni
C) Andrey Bokarev
D) KV Kamath
- The Bank Boards Bureau (BBB) has developed a GRAF for improvement of Public Sector Banks. What does GRAF stands for?
A) Growth, Revenue and Accurate Focus
B) Generate, Revenue and Adaptable Flexibility
C) Governance, Revenue and Accessible Financing
D) Governance, Reward and Accountability Framework
- IRDAI has launched an ISNP portal for insurers that will allow them to register and sell policies online. What does N stands for in ISNP stands for?
- What is the outlay of BHIM – Cash back and Referral bonus schemes?
A) Rs 350 crore
B) Rs 455 crore
C) Rs 495 crore
D) Rs 500 crore
- BHIM – Cash back and Referral bonus schemes will be administered by _______ and implemented by _________.
A) RBI, NPCI
B) MEITY, NPCI
C) NPCI, RBI
D) NPCI, MEITY
- Name the website launched by Congress dedicated to Dr B.R. Ambedkar on his 126th Birth Anniversary.
A) Quest for Equity
B) Pillars of Equality
C) Constitution Man
D) Equality for all.
- Name the first Railway station in India to be fully managed by Private Company.
A) Balaghat station
B) Habibganj station
C) Baralai station
D) Betul station
- Which state has launched ‘Operation Durga’ to ensure women safety in the state?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) Himachal Pradesh
- Which state police department has launched Tare Zameen Par program for underprivileged kids?
A) Madhya Pradesh
- As per a MoU signed between Central Government and Government of Uttar Pradesh, the state aims to provide 24-hour quality electric power supply in the state by _________
A) October 2017
B) April 2018
C) October 2018
D) April 2019
- Sangken festival is celebrated in which state?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
- Name the food delivery and home services app launched by Google in India?
- IIT Kharagpur is working with which technology giant to develop a Bengali treebank to help understand grammatical structure of Bengali texts
- Name the sole Bollywood actress named in the THE 30 UNDER 30 ASIA: CELEBRITIES list of FORBES.
A) Shraddha Kapoor
B) Alia Bhatt
C) Kriti Sanon
D) Parineeti Chopra
- Who has won the Asian Billiards Championship?
A) Sourav Kothari
B) Anuja Thakur
C) Pankaj Advani
D) Harsh Agarwal
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (15 April 2017) – The Hindu
- CM Connect app has been launched by Chief Minister of which state?
B) Andhra Pradesh
- Under GST, E-waybill would be must for goods worth over ___________ .
A) Rs 25,000
B) Rs 50,000
C) Rs 75,000
D) Rs 1,00,000
- The Reserve Bank has allowed Aditya Birla Group firm Grasim Industries to raise the foreign shareholding from 30% to ___