Current Affairs Quiz 15 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 15 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 14 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 15 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 14 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 14, 2017
- As per the Code Compliance Rating of banks done by the Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI) 2017 how many public sector banks got ‘high’ rating for their adherence to code compliance?
- As per the Code Compliance Rating of banks done by the Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI) 2017, which was the only PucbliC Sector bank that got ‘high’ rating for adherence to code compliance?
A) UCO Bank
B) Bank of India
C) IDBI Bank
D) Punjab National Bank
- As per the Code Compliance Rating of banks done by the Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI) 2017 how many private sector banks (out of 17 surveyed) got ‘high’ rating for their adherence to code compliance?
- What rating did IDBI Bank get by Banking Codes and Standards Board of India (BCSBI) for their adherence to code compliance?
A) High (H)
B) Average (A)
C) Above Average (AA)
D) Low (L)
- Which bank has partnered with TerraPay for faster international remittance?
A) HDFC Bank
B) Axis Bank
C) Yes Bank
D) ICICI Bank
- Recently IRDAI has taken over the administration of which insurance company, a first of its kind move in the insurance sector?
A) IndiaFirst Life Insurance Company
B) Sahara India Life Insurance
C) Exide Life Insurance
D) Bajaj Allianz Life Insurance
- Who has been named as the administrator by IRDAI for Sahara India Life Insurance?
A) AK Jha
B) SK Sinha
C) SK Singh
D) RK Sharma
- The current board of Sahara India Life is headed by Chairman _______.
A) OP Srivastava
B) Sanjay Agarwal
C) Subrata Roy
D) Sujoy Ghosh
- RK Sharma who has been appointed the administrator of Sahara India Life Insurance by IRDAI will act as per the powers and duties and applicable provisions under the ______________.
A) Life Insurance Companies Act, 1912
B) Life Insurance Corporation Act, 1956
C) Insurance Act, 1938
D) GIBNA, 1972
- What amount has Government of India approved for interest subvention scheme for farmers for FY18?
A) Rs. 21,339 crore
B) Rs. 20,339 crore
C) Rs. 22,339 crore
D) Rs. 19,339 crore
- Government of India has earmarked a sum of Rs. 20,339 crore for Interest Subvention Scheme (ISS) for farmers for the year 2017-18. Under this farmer can get short term crop loan up to _______ payable within one year at only _______ per annum in case of prompt payment.
A) Rs 2 lakh, 5%
B) Rs 2 lakh, 5%
C) Rs 3 lakh, 4%
D) Rs 3 lakh, 5%
- What is the Wholesale Price Inflation for May 2017?
A) 3.85 %
B) 2.17 %
- Anuyatra campaign has been launched in which state?
- Delhi will become the ___ city in India to host Human Library event.
- The first Human Library event in India was held in which city?
- Recently DRDO test fired Nag Missile. It is a _____ generation missile.
- Recently DRDO test fired third-generation Nag Missile. It is a type of ______.
A) Anti- Tank Unguided Missile (ATUM)
B) Semi- Tank Unguided Missile (STUM)
C) Anti-Tank Guided Missile (ATGM)
D) Semi- Tank Guided Missile (STGM)
- Recently Kuwait has launched e-platform to educate migrant workers on their legal rights. This platform is available in how many languages?
- Recently Kuwait has launched e-platform to educate migrant workers on their legal rights. It has been launched as a part of which project?
A) “Together” project
B) “Help Us” project
C) “Forever” Project
D) “Human Rights” Project
- Which company has topped the 2017 BrandZ Top 100 Most Valuable Global Brands list?
- Who is the author of the book titled ‘Yug Purush, Bharat Ratna, Atal Ji’?
A) Rajnath Singh
B) Ramesh Pokhriyal Nishank
C) M Venkaiah Naidu
D) Yashwant Sinha
- Anita Pallenberg who passed away recently was a renowned ________
- When is World Blood Donor Day observed?
A) 12 June
B) 13 June
C) 14 June
D) 15 June
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (15 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which of the following is the partner country for Anuga Food Fair 2017?
A) Sri Lanka
- Verizon has completed the acquisition process of Yahoo for $ ______ billion.
A) $ 3.51 bn
B) $ 3.75 bn
C) $ 4.48 bn
D) $ 4.94 bn
- Verizon will combine Yahoo with AOL. What will the new entity be named?
- Recently the Internal Advisory Committee (IAC) of Reserve bank of India has identified how many banks constituting nearly 25% of the gross bad loans for immediate referral and resolution under the bankruptcy law?