Current Affairs Quiz 15 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 15 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 15 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 16 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 15 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 15, 2017
- What amount of loan has Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank approved for India Infrastructure Fund?
A) $ 324 million
B) $ 500 million
C) $ 150 million
D) $ 200 million
- As per RBI data, what percent of GDP was the Current Account Deficit in 2016-17?
- What was the net FDI (Foreign Direct Investment) inflows in India in 2016-17?
A) $35.6 billion
B) $34.6 billion
C) $33.6 billion
D) $36.6 billion
- Export-Import Bank of India and The Export-Import Bank of Korea have signed an MoU to utilise export credits of ______ to support priority sectors.
A) USD 13 billion
B) USD 11 billion
C) USD 9 billion
D) USD 7 billion
- ‘One Family at a Time’ study was recently carried out by which International Organisation, concluding that about 200 million migrants globally sent more than USD 445 million in 2016?
A) International Labour Organization (ILO)
B) International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
C) International Monetary Fund (IMF)
D) International Development Association (IDA)
- As per a study by UN, which country was the top remittance-receiving country in 2016?
- As per a study by UN, what amount of remittance did India receive in 2016?
A) USD 61.2 billion
B) USD 63.5 billion
C) USD 62.7 billion
D) USD 64.8 billion
- Recently Cabinet has approved the proposal to introduce the Financial Resolution and Deposit Insurance Bill 2017. The Bill would provide for a comprehensive resolution framework for specified financial sector entities to deal with _________ in banks, insurance companies and financial sector entities.
A) bankruptcy situation
B) corrective situations
C) prompt situations
D) resolute situations
- Name the toll-free helpline launched by CRPF for citizens of Jammu and Kashmir in case of public safety, medical emergencies, disruption of civic amenities, natural and manmade calamities, women safety etc.
- Which state has launched a website named ‘PashuBazar’ to facilitate online sale or purchase of cattle.
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Recently IOC, BPCL and HPCL have signed an agreement to jointly set up the world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complex. The refinery will come up in which state of India?
D) Andhra Pradesh
- What is the cost of world’s largest refinery and petrochemical complex that is being setup by IOC, BPCL and HPCL Ratnagiri district of Maharashtra?
A) USD 25 billion
B) USD 30 billion
C) USD 40 billion
D) USD 45 billion
- Who is the first Indian woman to be elected as a member of the International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS)?
A) Nimrat Kaur
B) Nita Ambani
C) Neeti Charu
D) Neeru Chadha
- Where is the headquarters of International Tribunal for the Law of the Sea (ITLOS) located?
A) New York, US
B) Hamburg, Germany
C) Paris, France
D) Brussels, Belgium
- Divya Dhayal and Abhishek Verma are related to which sports?
- Who has won the Bhupen Hazarika National Award, 2017?
A) Yeshe Dorjee Thongshi
B) Tarun Ram Phukan
C) Satyanath Bora
D) Raghunath Choudhary
- Yeshe Dorjee Thongshi is a renowned _______
A) classical dancer
- Who has won the 2017 Man Booker International prize?
A) Han Kang
B) David Grossman
C) David Baldacci
D) Lydia Davis
- Who is the author of “A Horse Walks into a Bar”?
A) Han Kang
B) László Krasznahorkai
C) Lydia Davis
D) David Grossman
- Bilateral maritime exercise between India and Australia, AUSINDEX-17 was held in which city?
- Which company has acquired Yahoo’s core business for $4.48bn?
A) OTG Mobile
- Which country has launched Hard X-ray Modulation Telescope (HXMT) to observe black holes, pulsars and gamma-ray bursts?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (16 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- What is India’s rank in Global Innovation Index (GII) 2017?
- Who has been selected for the 2017 Nanniyode Rajan Memorial Award?
A) P.J. Joseph
B) Vakkom B. Purushothaman
C) E. Sreedharan
D) K.C. Joseph
- When is World Elder Abuse Awareness Day observed?
A) 12 June
B) 13 June
C) 15 June
D) 16 June