Current Affairs Quiz 17 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 16 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 16, 2017
- The Union Government has recently launched IDCF Programme to reduce child deaths due to Diarrhoea. Expand “IDCF”?
A) Intensified Diarrhea Control Fight
B) Intensive Diarrhea Control Fortnight
C) Intensified Diarrhea Control Fortnight
D) Intensed Diarrhea Control Fight
- Which bank has launched India’s first Aadhaar based iris eye scan customer verification and fingerprint operated ATM?
A) IDFC Bank
B) Citi Bank
C) Federal Bank
D) DCB Bank
- What is the deadline for citizens set up by the government to get their Aadhaar number issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI) and link them with their bank accounts?
A) June 30, 2017
B) December 31, 2017
C) July 31, 2017
D) September 30, 2017
- Aadhaar No. has been made mandatory for any financial transaction of Rs _____ and more.
A) Rs 50,000
B) Rs 2,00,000
C) Rs 1,00,000
D) Rs 80,000
- Individuals, companies, and partnership firms to quote Aadhaar along with PAN or Form 60 for all financial transactions of Rs 50,000 or above is mandatory with effect from
A) April 1, 2017
B) June 1, 2017
C) July 1, 2017
D) May 1, 2017
- According to a report by Nomura, Japanese financial services major, India’s current account deficit is expected at around what % of the Gross Domestic Product in 2017?
- A university in which of the following states is going to offer free education to transgenders in all of its colleges?
B) Tamil Nadu
C) Madhya Pradesh
- An open defecation-free (ODF) village of which of the following districts of Haryana will be named after the US President Donald Trump?
- Where was the 16th North East Region Commonwealth Parliamentary Association (NERCPA) Conference inaugurated?
A) Imphal, Manipur
B) Gangtok, Sikkim
C) Dibrugarh, Assam
D) Aizawl, Mizoram
- Who has been appointed to head Atal Innovation Mission, the government’s initiative to promote entrepreneurship in the country?
A) Rajesh Gopinathan
B) Natarajan Chandrasekaran
C) Ramanathan Ramanan
D) Venkatraman Thyagarajan
- Who has been selected for the 2017 Nanniyode Rajan Memorial Award?
A) P.J. Joseph
B) Vakkom B. Purushothaman
C) E. Sreedharan
D) K.C. Joseph
- Which country has topped the World Intellectual Property Organisation’s (WIPO) Global Innovation Index (GII) for the year 2017?
C) Hong Kong
- Which country has topped the list of nations with the lowest global environmental impact, a study by UK-based MoneySuperMarket?
B) Ivory Coast
C) Trinidad and Tobago
- What is the rank given to India in the list of nations with the lowest global environmental impact, a study by UK-based MoneySuperMarket?
- Which continent has topped the list of nations with the lowest global environmental impact, a study by UK-based MoneySuperMarket?
C) North America
- Which country has been elected on a three-year term on the Economic and Social Council (ECOSOC) by the United Nations General Assembly (UNGA)?
- Where did the second annual meeting of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank (AIIB) took place?
C) South Korea
- Name the first female – and gay – Prime Minister of Serbia elected recently.
A) Doris Bures
B) Sirimavo Bandaranaike
C) Ana Brnabić
D) Lydia Davis
- P.N. Bhagwati who passed away recently was the former _______.
A) Union Minister of India
B) Chief Justice of India
C) Governor of RBI
D) Chairman of NPCI
- Eminent Punjabi ___________ Ajmer Singh Aulakh has recently passed away.
- When is International Day of Family Remittances (IDFR) observed annually?
A) 17 June
B) 15 June
C) 16 June
D) 18 June