Current Affairs Quiz 19 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 19 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 18 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 19 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 18 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 18, 2017
- As per the new guidelines released by Reserve Bank of India at least ____ per cent of of the total number of ‘Banking Outlets’ opened during a financial year should be opened in unbanked rural centres.
- Which country will host the 2017 Annual Meetings of the African Development Bank (AfDB) Group?
- Who has been given the additional charge of the Environment Ministry following the death of Union Environment Minister Anil Madhav Dave?
A) Harsh Vardhan
B) Kalraj Mishra
C) Ravi Shankar Prasad
D) Anant Geete
- Minister Anil Dave who passed away recently was a Member of Rajya Sabha from?
A) Himachal Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Which organization has been presented with The Indira Gandhi Prize for Peace, Disarmament and Development for 2014?
B) Indian Army
- What is the name of bilateral naval exercise between India and the Republic of Singapore being held in 2017?
- BSNL has partnered with which of the following to provide premium online gaming services to its mobile customers?
C) Disney Land India
D) EA Sports
- BSNL has signed MoU with which of the following company to co-create a BSNL mobile wallet and “digital sale” of BSNL SIM cards?
- To commemorate World Telecommunication and Information Society Day, BSNL signed MOUs with three companies. Which among the following is not one of them?
C) Disney Land India
- Ola has launched a Progressive Web App (PWA) in partnership with which company?
- Who has fined Facebook, 110 million euros ($122 million) for providing incorrect or misleading information?
C) European Union
D) African Union
- When is International Museum Day observed?
A) May 15
B) May 16
C) May 18
D) May 19
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (19 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which company has topped the most valuable Indian brands list of Brand Finance?
B) Bharti Airtel
C) Tata Group
- Who has won the Whitley Awards 2017?
A) Purnima Barman
B) Sanjay Gubbi
C) Narayan Srinivasan
D) Both A) and B)
- Who has won the Dan David Prize 2017?
A) Srinivas Iyer
B) Shrinivas Kulkarni
C) Vikramditya Kulbhushan
D) Sudeep Tripathi
- 15th National Meeting of State Commissioners for Persons with Disabilities was held in which city?