Current Affairs Quiz 2 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 01 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 01, 2017
- Being proposed after how many years is the GST (Goods and Services Tax) regime launched in the country?
- The GST (Goods and Services Tax) Council has reduced the tax rate on fertiliser to ___ % from earlier 12%.
- Which of the following special web page for the Goods and Services Tax been launched by the Press Information Bureau for all information on the new tax regime?
- The Election Commission of India (ECI) has launched Nation wide a month long Special Drive from 1st July for maximization of registration of eligible electors. It will run through which date?
A) 15th July 2017
B) 15th August 2017
C) 31st July 2017
D) 31st August 2017
- During the special drive by the Election Commission of India (ECI) for maximization of registration of eligible electors from July 1 to July 31, which form is to be submitted for enrolment of new electors?
A) Form 15G
B) Form 6
C) Form 8
D) Form 15H
- For launching National Biopharma Mission aimed at accelerating biopharmaceutical development in the country, which of the following programme is being launched?
A) Innovate India
B) Innovative India
C) Innovation in India
D) Innovate in India
- The programme named Innovate in India (i3) under National Biopharma Mission aimed at accelerating biopharmaceutical development in the country, which of the following banks will give loan amount of USD 125 million?
A) International Monetary Fund
B) Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank
C) Asian Development Bank
D) World Bank
- Which state of India hosted the India’s first mega textiles trade fair, Textiles India 2017 from June 30-July 2, 2017?
- Which of the following states has launched MSME Development Corporation with a corpus fund of Rs 100 crore?
A) Arunachal Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following has launched AAE-1, world’s longest 100Gbps submarine cable system?
C) Reliance Jio
- Which of the following microfinance institution has launched an end-to-end cashless solution called Saathi, for operations in areas such as loan originating system, etc?
A) Svatantra Microfin
B) Fusion Microfin
C) Grama Vidiyal Microfin
D) Swadhaar Microfin
- Who has been appointed as the new Director General of the Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)?
A) P.B. Sharma
B) R.K. Pachnanda
C) K.K. Venugopal
D) TS Vineeth Bhatt
- Name the writer who has bagged Indian of the Year award by Brands Academy?
A) Radhika Apte
B) Preeti Shenoy
C) Arundhati Roy
D) Neelima Azeem
- When is National Doctors Day observed?
A) June 29
B) June 30
C) July 2
D) July 1
- To honour whom, the National Doctors day is celebrated in the country?
A) Dr A. Lakshmanaswami Mudaliar
B) Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy
C) Dr Anupam Niranjana
D) Dr. Rajagopalan Krishnan
- Name the first woman elected to lead the European Parliament in 1979.
A) Simone Veil
B) Kathy Sinnott
C) Nessa Childers
D) Deirdre Clune
- For the year starting July 1, the UN General Assembly (UNGA) has kept its peacekeeping budget at?
A) $570 million
B) $590 million
C) $7.3 billion
D) $7.5 billion
- The UN General Assembly (UNGA) announced its peacekeeping budget at $7.3 billion. India shares what percent of the peacekeeping budget?
- How much amount has India contributed to UN Peacebuilding Fund for the upcoming year starting July 1, 2017?
A) $500 bn
B) $500 mn
- Energy Efficiency Services Limited (EESL) has signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) which country’s National Energy Services Company to implement energy efficiency programmes in the later?
A) South Africa
B) Saudi Arabia
C) United Arab Emirates
- Which of the following Bollywood movie will be the opening movie at the 2017 Indian Film Festival of Melbourne (IFFM)?
C) Lipstick Under My Burkha
D) Hindi Medium
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Dr Bidhan Chandra Roy, to honor whom the National Doctors Day is observed around India was the second Chief Minister of which India State?
A) Andhra Pradesh
C) West Bengal
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who is the present head (President) of UN General Assembly (UNGA)?
A) Mogens Lykketoft
B) Peter Thomson
C) John W. Ashe
D) Sam Kutesa
- What was the initial funding target of United Nations Peacebuilding Fund (PBF) established in 2006 by the UN Secretary General?
A) $250 million
B) $100 million
C) $150 million
D) $200 million
- What is the currency of Saudi Arabia?
- What is the capital of Saudi Arabia?
- Who is the director of “Lipstick Under My Burkha”?
A) Saket Chaudhary
B) Alankrita Shrivastavas
C) Aniruddha Roy
D) Nitesh Tiwari
- Where is the Headquarters of Svatantra Microfin located?
B) New Delhi
- Who is the Chief Election Commissioner of India?
A) Dr. Nasim Zaidi
B) S. Y. Quraishi
C) H. S. Brahma
D) V. S. Sampath
- Where is the headquarters of Election Commission of India located?
B) New Delhi
- What is the authorized capital of “Goods and Services Tax” Network (GSTN)?
A) Rs 8 crore
B) Rs 12 crore
C) Rs 10 crore
D) Rs 5 crore
- Which was the first state to ratify the Good and Services Tax bill on 12 August 2016?
- How many states till July 1 have not ratified the Good and Services Tax bill?