Current Affairs Quiz 2 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 2 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 1 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 2 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 1 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 1, 2017
- S. Ganesh Kumar has been appointed as the Executive Director of _______.
C) Reserve Bank of India
D) National Housing Bank
- Military Exercise INDRA is held between India and which country?
- Which ministry has recently launched ‘INAM-Pro +’ Portal?
A) Ministry of Information and Broadcasting
B) Ministry of Heavy Industries and Public Enterprises
C) Ministry of Human Resource Development
D) Ministry of Road Transport and Highways
- Which state has become the first state in India to launch an official e-wallet?
C) Tamil Nadu
D) Andhra Pradesh
- Which state government has launched Mahaswayam portal for jobseekers?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Madhya Pradesh
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of Indian Oil Corp (IOC)?
A) Sanjiv Singh
B) A.K. Sharma
C) Verghese Cherian
D) Anish Aggarwal
- Balwant Gargi was a renowned ____
B) Classical Dancer
C) Classical Musical Instrumentalist
- What is India’s rank in the Global Peace Index 2017 published by Institute for Economics and Peace?
- Who has been elected as the President of 72nd session of the UN General Assembly?
A) Peter Thomson
B) Miroslav Lajcak
C) Ban Ki-moon
D) Mogens Lykketoft
- What is the theme of World Milk Day 2017?
A) Milk for a healthy life
B) Milk the best Drink
C) Raise a glass for milk
D) Boost energy with Milk
- When is Global Day of Parents observed?
A) 30 May
B) 31 May
C) 1 June
D) 2 June
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (2 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which country has recently launched Michibiki Satellite for GPS system?
- G Parameshwara who resigned from his post recently was the home minister of which state?
B) Tamil Nadu
- Who is the Chairman of Committee of Administrators of BCCI?
A) Ramachandra Guha
B) Vinod Rai
C) Diana Edulji
D) Vikram Limaye
- The Reserve Bank of India said it will implement the LEI system for all participants in the over-the-counter markets for rupee interest rate derivatives. What does E stands for in LEI?