Current Affairs Quiz 20 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 19 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 19, 2017
- Who has been roped in as the ambassador to promote Goods and Services Tax (GST) by the central government?
A) Salman Khan
B) Priyanka Chopra
C) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Anushka Sharma
- Which of the following ministry has launched Mobile App “Celebrating Yoga” to connect people through Yoga for scientific healthy living?
A) Ministry of Culture
B) Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
C) Ministry of Science & Technology
D) Human Resource Development
- On the birth centenary of whom has the Ministry of Culture launched the implementation of the ‘‘National Mission on Cultural Mapping of India’?
A) Lal Krishna Advani
B) Syama Prasad Mookerjee
C) Pandit Deen Dayal Upadhyay
D) Balraj Madhok
- Ministry of Power, Coal, New and Renewable Energy and Mines has launched ECBC 2017 that prescribes the energy performance standards for new commercial buildings to be constructed across India. Expand ECBC.
A) Energy Concession Building Call
B) Energy Conservation Building Code
C) Energy Conservation Business City
D) Energy Conservation Business Code
- Which of the following hotels in India has become the first Indian building to get trademarked?
A) The Oberoi, Mumbai
B) The Taj Mahal Hotel, New Delhi
C) Taj Mahal Palace, Mumbai
D) The Imperial Hotel, New Delhi
- When did the India Trademark Act came into force?
- On June 19, 2017, the Indian Space Research Organisation’s (ISRO) maiden interplanetary mission, Mars Orbiter Mission (MOM), has completed how many earth days in its orbit?
- Name the CSR initiative of Snapdeal that has launched ‘HarHaathEkKitaab’ campaign, in partnership with The National Book Trust (NBT) to run online books donation drive especially targeting underprivileged children.
A) Snapdeal Care
B) Snapdeal Smile
C) Snapdeal Sunshine
D) Snapdeal Gift
- Where is the headquarters of National Book Trust India located?
B) New Delhi
- Which of the following has joined hands with Finova Capital to sell former’s insurance products with the help of Finova’s expanding customer base?
A) IFFCO TOKIO
B) HDFC Life
C) ICICI Lombard
D) Birla Sun Life
- Which country has decided to celebrate Yoga on a massive scale, which will be counted as the World’s second biggest celebrations after India?
- Name the first female foreign minister appointed by South Korea?
A) Jeon Mi-ra
B) Park Geun-hye
C) Jang Su-jeong
D) Kang Kyung-wha
- Which of the following countries will host the Champions Trophy in 2021?
- Anjali Shrivastav passed away recently. She was a/an_____?
- Which of the following days is observed on 19th June every year?
A) International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
B) World Day to Combat Desertification and Drought
C) International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict
D) International Day of Innocent Children Victims of Aggression
- What is the theme of International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict 2017?
A) Eliminating Sexual Violence Crimes through Justice and Deterrence
B) Preventing Sexual Violence Crimes through Justice and Deterrence
C) Discussing Sexual Violence Crimes through Justice and Deterrence
D) Awareness of Sexual Violence Crimes through Justice and Deterrence
- With which of the following countries has the India opened its first ever air corridor recently?
- Who was the ambassador earlier before the appointment of Amitabh Bachchan as the ambassador to promote Goods and Services Tax (GST)?
A) Saina Nehwal
B) PV Sindhu
C) Jitu Rai
D) Parupalli Kashyap