Current Affairs Quiz 21 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 21 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 20 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 21 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 20 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 20, 2017
- Who is the head of the committee formed by Ministry of Water Resources River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation to prepare guidelines for desiltation of river Ganga?
A) Mahendra Chitale
B) Manohar Chitale
C) Manish Chitale
D) Madhav Chitale
- What is India’s rank in the International Tourist Arrivals (ITAs) list of UNWTO Barometer for March 2017?
- Chinna Raju Srither is related to which sports/event?
- Annual Joint Humanitarian Assistance and Disaster Relief (HADR) Exercise named ‘Karavali Karunya’ began in which state?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Who has been elected as the 12th President of Iran?
A) Ali Khamenei
B) Hassan Rouhani
C) Ebrahim Raisi
D) Mostafa Mir-Salim
- When is World Metrology Day observed?
A) May 15
B) May 17
C) May 19
D) May 20
- What was the theme of World Metrology Day 2017?
A) Measurements for development
B) Measurements for transport
C) Measurements for transformation
D) Measurements for people
- Recently Prime Minister, Shri Narendra Modi, released a two-part book series on Dr. M.S. Swaminathan titled – M.S. Swaminathan: The Quest for a world without hunger. Who is the author of Volume 2 of the book titled M. S. Swaminathan: Legend in Science and Beyond?
A) M. S. Swaminathan
B) P. C. Kesavan
C) D.N. Kesarvani
D) M.A. Trimurthi
- Who among the following has won 2017 Banga Samman?
A) Saurabh Ghosh
B) Subhajit Ghosh
C) Shubham Baruri
D) Soumitra Chatterjee
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (21 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- G20 Labour & Employment Ministers was held in which country (May 2017)?
- World Day for Cultural Diversity for Dialogue and Development is observed on?
A) May 17
B) May 18
C) May 20
D) May 21
- Bhindawas Bird Sanctuary is located in which state?
C) Himachal Pradesh