Current Affairs Quiz 22 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 22 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 21 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 22 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 21 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 21, 2017
- Name the first bank in India to adopt the new open architecture model of IRDA with three life insurers on a single platform?
A) State Bank of India
B) DBS Bank India
C) BNP Paribas
D) Deutsche Bank India
- Who has become the first woman in the world to scale Mt Everest twice in five days?
A) Lydia Huayllas
B) Arunima Sinha
C) Premlata Agarwal
D) Anshu Jamsenpa
- Dag Hammarskjöld Medal is awarded by which International Agency/Organisation?
D) World Bank
- Who will be honored with Dag Hammarskjold Medal?
A) Brijesh Thapa
B) Ravi Kumar
C) Ravish Chandra
D) Both A) and B)
- Recently NASA discovered a bacteria species on the International Space Station (ISS) that was not found on earth. NASA has named this species on the name of ____ ?
A) Narendra Modi
B) Vikram Sarabhai
C) APJ Abdul Kalam
D) Rajiv Gandhi
- Federation Cup is related to which sports?
- Who has won the Federation Cup 2017?
A) Aizawl FC
B) Bengaluru FC
C) Mohun Bagan
D) Chennai City FC
- Who has won the French motorcycle Grand Prix
A) Johann Zarco
B) Dani Pedrosa
C) Andrea Dovizioso
D) Maverick Vinales
- When is Anti-Terrorism Day observed in India?
A) May 19
B) May 20
C) May 21
D) May 22
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (22 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which agency has released a report titled “A Child is a Child: Protecting children on the move from violence, abuse and exploitation”
D) The Global Fund for Children
- Which country will host 2017 Arctic Energy Summit (AES)?
- Jaipur Literature Festival was recently inaugurated in which city(May 2017)?