Current Affairs Quiz 24 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 24 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 23 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 24 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 23 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 23, 2017
- Recently State Bank of India released SBI Fastag. It is based on which of the following technology?
C) Geo Tag
- IFFCO has partnered with which bank for co-branded debit cards for farmers?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of India
C) Bank of Baroda
D) Union Bank of India
- Which bank has launched a trading platform called “Selfie” for its customers?
A) State bank of India
B) ICICI bank
C) Yes Bank
D) Federal Bank
- Recently Central Government launched SEVA dashboard. Which of the following is the use of the portal/app?
A) to monitor electricity movement in power grids
B) to monitor power generated from each unit of power plants
C) to monitor movement of coal from mines allocated to the power sector.
D) to estimate the total cost of power generation
- As per the report released by The Internal Displacement Monitoring Centre and the Norwegian Refugee Council, what is India’s rank among the countries most affected by displacement related to disasters?
- The Uttar Pradesh government has made Aadhaar Card mandatory for students taking board exams in _____.
- Who has won 2017 WWF International President’s Award?
A) Ravi Singh
B) Yolanda Kakabadse
C) Adeline Kenizho
D) Rohan Chakravarty
- Where is the headquarters of International Solar Alliance (ISA) located?
- Which film has won the Audience Choice Award at Beyond Borders Diversity of Cannes Short Film Showcase?
A) Mukati Bhawan
B) All I Want
C) Lipstick Under My Burkha
D) Just in Case
- 70th World Health Assembly was held in?
- 2nd India-OPEC Institutional Dialogue was held in?
B) New Delhi
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (24 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Paytm Payments Bank is the ___ bank to become operational as payments bank in India?
- Japan will build World War 2 museum in which state of India?
A) Andhra Pradesh