Current Affairs Quiz 25 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 25 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 24 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 25 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 24 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 24, 2017
- After abolition of FIPB, FDI proposals worth over _____ will continue to require final approval from the Cabinet.
A) Rs 1,000 crore
B) Rs 5,000 crore
C) Rs 10,000 crore
D) Rs 50,000 crore
- With which country India has signed an MoU on cooperation in the field of Organ Transplant Services?
- “Swachh Bharat App” is monitored by which ministry?
A) Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology
B) Ministry of Culture
C) Ministry of Urban Development
D) Ministry of Tourism
- Ministry of External Affairs has launched which of the following initiative for digital attestation of documents?
- Which insurance product has been voted Product of the Year 2017, for product innovation in the insurance category?
A) ICICI Pru iProtect Smart
B) Aviva Heart Care, ‘2 Hearts, 1 Plan’
C) ICICI Pru Heart and Cancer
D) Aviva Heart and Cancer Plan
- India and Japan have partnered to set up a _____ liquefied natural gas (LNG) import terminal in Sri Lanka.
A) $500 million
B) $550 million
C) $150 million
D) $250 million
- Which telecom company has partnered with British company Inmarsat, to open a new Indian GSPS Gateway?
- Who has won the International Cricketer of the Year award at the CEAT Cricket Rating (CCR) International awards 2017?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Ravichandran Ashwin
C) Steve Smith
D) Ravindra Jadeja
- Who has been elected as the new Director-General of the World Health Organization?
A) Margaret Chan
B) Anders Nordström
C) Tedros Adhanom
D) Lee Jong-wook
- Which country will host 29th African Union (AU) summit?
- Sir Roger Moore who passed away recently was a/an _____ .
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (25 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which state has launched e-clinics service for farmers with the aim to double farmers’ income by 2022?
B) Jammu & Kashmir
- Who has been elected to the BWF Athletes’ Commission after Saina Nehwal?
A) Pullela Gopichand
B) Jwala Gutta
C) Ashwini Ponnappa
D) P.V. Sindhu
- Which country has launched world’s first operational robot police officer ‘Robocop’?
A) Saudi Arabia