Current Affairs Quiz 26 June 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 25, 2017
- What was the gross fiscal deficits of all the states in India in 2015-16 as per RBI?
A) Rs 4,91,020 crore
B) Rs 4,90,020 crore
C) Rs 4,93,360 crore
D) Rs 4,94,030 crore
- Who will replace Vikram Limaye as MD and CEO of IDFC Bank w.e.f July 17, 2017?
A) P. S. Jayakumar
B) Sunil Kakar
C) Rakesh Sharma
D) Jatinder Bir Singh
- Which Bollywood actress has recently been roped in as the brand ambassador of Skill India campaign?
A) Deepika Padukone
B) Alia Bhatt
C) Sonam Kapoor
D) Priyanka Chopra
- India and Portugal will launch a Joint science fund with a total outlay of?
A) Euro 2 million
B) Euro 4 million
C) Euro 6 million
D) Euro 8 million
- Who is the Prime Minister of Portual?
A) Antonio Costa
B) Marcelo Rebelo de Sousa
C) Passos Coelho
D) José Sócrates
- Name the startup portal launched by India and Portugal.
- Recently Home Ministry has ruled that Aadhaar is not a valid identification document for Indians travelling to which two countries?
A) Nepal and Pakistan
B) Nepal and Bhutan
C) Bhutan and Myanmar
D) Bhutan and Sri Lanka
- As per the ASSOCHAM report titled ‘Waste Management in India: Shifting Gears,’ volume of waste generation will grow by ____ per cent per year.
- Venkaiah Naidu inagurated the ‘Homes For All’ property show was organized in which city?
- An incubation centre for biotechnology start-ups is to be set up at the CSIR-Centre for Cellular and Molecular Biology in Hyderabad under the Atal Innovation Mission. What is the maximum grant-in-aid that Atal Innovation Mission will provide to each such center?
A) Rs 5 crore
B) Rs 20 crore
C) Rs 10 crore
D) Rs 50 crore
- Which firm has launched ‘Safe India’ campaign to drive responsible usage of mobile phones?
- Amey Naik has recently won Yuva Puraskar 2017 of Sahitya Akademi for poem in which language?
- Which movie has won the Best Action Movie at Shanghai International Film Fest?
- Who has won the Sportsperson of the Year Award by SJFI?
A) P V Sindhu
B) Virat Kohli
C) Kidambi Srikanth
D) Sakshi Malik
- Who has won the 2017 Australian Open Super Series title?
A) Chen Long
B) Lee Chong Wei
C) B. Sai Praneeth
D) Kidambi Srikanth
- Gerry Weber Open is related to which sports?
- Who has won the 2017 Gerry Weber Open?
A) Alexander Zverev
B) Rafael Nadal
C) Roger Federer
D) Andy Murray
- Who has won the 2017 Formula 1 Azerbaijan Grand Prix?
A) Daniel Ricciardo
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Lewis Hamilton
D) Valtteri Bottas
- Ankush Dahiya is related to which sports?
- Who has won the Aegon Classic Tennis final?
A) Ashleigh Barty
B) Petra Kvitova
C) Serena Williams
D) Eugenie Bouchard
- Who is the author of the book ‘The Emergency-Indian Democracy’s Darkest Hour’?
A) M. Venkaiah Naidu
B) S. Dheeraj Singh
C) A. Surya Prakash
D) P. Pritam Kumar
- What was the theme of Day of the Seafarer (DotS) observed by International Maritime Organisation (IMO) on June 25, 2017?
A) Seafarers Winner
B) Seafarers Perform
C) Seafarers Important
D) Seafarers Matter
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (26 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Where is the headquarters of World Taekwondo located?
C) Kuala Lumpur
- Musi River flows through which state?
- Ministry of Youth Affairs & Sports will organize how many Slum Yuva Runs?
- Sabarimala Sree Ayyappa Temple is located in which state?
C) Tamil Nadu