Current Affairs Quiz 26 March 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 25 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 26 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 25 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 25, 2017
- Which of the following financial company launched app named myLoan for personal loans offering to young and mobile savvy audience?
B) ICICI Bank
C) Tata Capital
D) Axis Bank
- World Conference on Environment that was organized by National Green Tribunal was held in which place?
C) New Delhi
- Supreme court has made Aadhaar-based eKYC verification for mobile connection mandatory from _____
A) March 2019
B) March 2018
C) February 2019
D) February 2018
- Which of the following PSU is not among the top three loss making PSU unit as per government survey?
D) Air India
- What will be the new name of Central Board of Excise & Customs(CBEC) after GST is rolled out?
A) Central Board of Customs
B) Central Board of Indirect Tax
C) Central Board of Indirect Taxes & Customs
D) Central Board of New tax
- Recently Indian Navy test fired Barak-8 missile from aircraft carrier INS Vikramaditya. Barak-8 missile has been jointly developed by India and ____.
- Which of the following payment provider has signed MoU with Department of Tourism, Arunachal Pradesh for becoming the preferred partner for providing digital payment solution to the residents and tourists visiting the state?
C) Oxigen Services
- Which of the following university will host 105th Indian Science Congress in January 2018?
A) Banaras Hindu University
B) Osmania University
C) Jawaharlal Nehru University
D) Amity University
- Which of the following actor will receive Kala Ratan Award?
A) Shahrukh Khan
B) Aamir Khan
C) Amitabh Bachchan
D) Anupam Kher
- Which of the following company will acquire ebay India operation?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (26 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Which of the following state government will borrow Rs 700 crore from Reserve Bank of India to pay the salaries of government employees.
A) Uttar Pradesh
C) Himachal Pradesh
- D.Y. Patil stadium is located in ____?
- World Wildlife Fund for Nature(WWF) celebrated its ___ anniversary on 25 March 2017
- Which of the following bowler has become the highest wicket taker in a single season of Test Cricket.
A) Mitchel Stark
B) Ravindra Jadeja
C) Ravichandran Ashwin
D) Umesh Yadav
- Which of the following government has decided to start the extradition process of Vijay Malya to India?