Current Affairs Quiz 27 June 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 26, 2017
- What amount of loan has World Bank approved for Skill India Mission Operation (SIMO)?
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 150 million
C) USD 250 million
D) USD 500 million
- Who will head the committee on New Education Policy (NEP) formed by Human Resource Development (HRD) Ministry?
A) Narayana Murthy
B) Krishnaswamy Kasturirangan
C) Palash Roy Chowdhury
D) Venkateshwar Swamy
- Who is the head of task force constituted by USIBC to identify opportunities in the Indian Civil Aviation sector?
A) Jehangir Wadia
B) Ashwani Lohani
C) Satyendra Kumar Mishra
D) Palash Roy Chowdhury
- AS per the latest report released by the UN, in which year will the population of India surpass that of China?
- Which of the following is the fastest bullet train recently started in China?
- Who has won the 54th Femina Miss India World 2017?
A) Sana Dua
B) Priyanka Kumari
C) Tripti Gupta
D) Manushi Chhillar
- “Trump Sulabh Village” has come up in which state of India?
- Who has been appointed as the President of India International Centre (IIC)?
A) AK Jha
B) SK Sinha
C) NN Vohra
D) SS Mishra
- Yashaswini Deswal is related to which sports?
- Which of the following day is observed on 26 June?
A) International Day for the Remembrance of the Slave Trade and its Abolition
B) International Day for the Elimination of Sexual Violence in Conflict
C) International Day against Drug Abuse and Illicit Trafficking
D) International Day to End Impunity for Crimes against Journalists
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (27 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which state has become the first state to exhaust rural BPO quota?
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Recently Srinivas Gokulnath became the first Indian to complete the 4,900-km Race Across America (RAAM). RAAM is a ______
A) sprint race
B) cycle race
C) bike race
D) car race