Current Affairs Quiz 27 March 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 26 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 27 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 26 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 26, 2017
- Reserve Bank of India has allowed demonitised currency exchange up to Rs ____ in Nepal to each Nepali national.
A) Rs 25,000
B) Rs 5,000
C) Rs 4,500
D) Rs 10,000
- Members from which of the following forces will scale Everest as part of ‘Seabed to Summit’?
A) Indian Army
B) Indian Air Force
C) Indian Navy
D) All of these
- Indian Railway is set to install Wi-Fi hotspot kiosks in 500 stations. What is the name of this Wifi Kiosk?
B) Railwire Saathi
D) Railwire WiFi
- Name the first woman combat officer to be commissioned in BSF?
A) Vartika Joshi
B) Vandana Katariya
C) Tammana Pratha
D) Tanushree Pareek
- What is India’s rank in largest aviation market in terms of domestic passenger traffic as per report by Centre for Asia Pacific Aviation (CAPA)?
- Which country hosted the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games?
- How many medals Indian team won at the 2017 Special Olympics World Winter Games?
- Who has won the 2017 Formula 1 Rolex Australian Grand Prix?
A) Sebastian Vettel
B) Max Verstappen
C) Kimi Raikkonen
D) Valtteri Bottas
- On March 26,2017 Bangladesh celebrated its ____ Independence Day.
- Which cricketer holds the record of most number of runs in Test Cricket in a single season?
A) Cheteshwar Pujara
B) Ricky Pointing
C) Sachin Tendulkar
D) Gautam Gambhir
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (27 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Kandi road project is being build across which of the following National Park?
A) Balphakram National Park
B) Corbett National Park
C) Bandipur National Park
D) Dachigam National Park
- Indian government is set to The government is set to change the definition of blindness to bring it in line with the WHO criteria. WHO defines blindness as a person unable to count fingers from a distance of ____ metres.
- India is in discussions with Sri Lanka and several Southeast Asian nations for the supply of Dhruv to foreign nations. Dhruv is a ____ .
A) Stealth aircraft
B) Advanced Light Helicopter (ALH)
C) 4000-litre heavy tankers
D) Fighter Ship
- Baruni festival is celebrated in which of the following state?
C) Madhya Pradesh
- Which team won the 32nd Santosh Trophy National Football championship?
D) Tamil Nadu