Current Affairs Quiz 28 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 28 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 27 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 28 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam
Quiz from Current Affairs 27 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 27, 2017
- Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) has changed the definition of Startups in India by increasing the time period of establishment of startups from 5 years to _____
A) 6 years
B) 7 years
C) 8 years
D) 10 years
- India will provide a line of credit of _____ to Mauritius.
A) USD 100 million
B) USD 500 million
C) USD 250 million
D) USD 750 million
- Haryana Government has announced monthly pension of _____ to journalists above 60 years and have completed 20 years in the profession.
A) Rs 5,000
B) Rs 10,000
C) Rs 9,000
D) Rs 12,000
- Who has been appointed as the new Secretary, Department of Economic Affairs and will take office from June 1, 2017?
A) Rajiv Mehrishi
B) Tapan Ray
C) Ajit Seth
D) Pradeep Kumar Sinha
- Which monument has topped world’s top 10 Travellers’ Choice awards for Landmarks?
A) Sheikh Zayed Grand Mosque Center
B) St Peter’s Basilica
C) Angkor Wat
D) Taj Mahal
- Which Indian monument has featured in the world’s top 10 Travellers’ Choice awards for Landmarks?
A) Qutub Minar
B) Gateway of India
C) Char Minar
D) Taj Mahal
- 28th North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) summit started at?
- Where was the 2017 Global Platform for Disaster Risk Reduction Conference held (May)?
- Recently Kami Rita became the third person to scale Mount Everest 21 times. He belongs to which country?
- Kanwar Pal Singh Gill who passed away recently was a/an _____
B) Boxing Coach
C) Police Officer
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (28 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- India-Pacific Islands Sustainable Development Conference was held in which country?
- Who has been appointed as the Chairman of the National Commission for Minorities?
A) Syed Ghayorul Hasan Rizvi
B) Wajahat Habibullah
C) Naseem Ahmad
D) Syed Nadeem Gilani
- The Employees Provident Fund Organisation has approved hike in investment limit in exchange traded funds (ETFs) to______ , from the existing 10 per cent
A) 12 per cent
B) 14 per cent
C) 15 per cent
D) 16 per cent