Current Affairs Quiz 29 June 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 28, 2017
- India’s third largest non-life insurance provider, HDFC ERGO has joined hands with which of the following to offer its general insurance products to customers through later’s branches in the country?
A) Equitas Small Finance Bank
B) Airtel Payments Bank
C) Paytm Payments Bank
D) Utkarsh Small Finance Bank
- With which if teh following country has India signed MoU on water conservation?
- With which if teh following country has India signed MoU on homeland security?
- Centre has launched OALP to make India’s oil and gas companies to be able to select exploration blocks on their own, without waiting for a formal bid round from the government. What is P in OALP?
- Which of the follwoing states is set to become the first in the country to open a blood bank for the cattle?
B) Uttar Pradesh
C) Andhra Pradesh
- Which of the following states has been conferred with the award of excellence at the 2nd Global Skill Development Summit held in Paris?
B) Uttar Pradesh
D) West Bengal
- What is the rank of India in recently launched Social Progress Index 2017?
- To launch a ‘voter registration reminder’ on July 1, the Election Commission of India has tied up with which of the following?
- At which of the following places the food will be prepared with solar energy instead of LPG and wooden sticks to cut down air pollution?
A) Bali Nagar Gurudwara
B) Moti nagar Gurudwara
C) Bangla Sahib
D) Golden Temple
- Name the head of committee constituted by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI) to analyse Lodha Panel Reforms?
A) Sachin Yadav
B) Rajiv Shukla
C) Kaushik Basu
D) Radha Kumar
- FIFA has decided to shift the venue of India’s U-17 World Cup matches from Mumbai to _______.
- Which ransomware has recently hit the nation’s largest container port Jawaharlal Nehru Port (JNPT) among other local manufacturing units of global companies?
A) Wanna Cry
- Which bollywood actress has been named as the ambassador of Indian Film Festival of Melbourne?
A) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
B) Anushka Sharma
C) Vidya Balan
D) Deepika Padukone
- UNESCO has crowned Sharjah with the prestigious ‘the World Book Capital’ for 2019. Where is Sharjah located?
D) Saudi Arabia
- The International Monetary Fund has revised its 2017 gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast for the US downward from _____ per cent to ______ per cent.
A) 2.4, 2.1
B) 2.4, 2.2
C) 2.3, 2.1
D) 2.3, 2.2
- The International Monetary Fund has revised its 2018 gross domestic product (GDP) growth forecast for the US downward from _____ per cent to ______ per cent.
A) 2.5, 2.1
B) 2.6, 2.3
C) 2.5, 2.4
D) 2.6, 2.1
- According to a report “Demystifying the Indian Online Traveller”, India’s domestic travel market is expected to reach _____ by 2020.
B) $42 billion
C) $53 billion
D) $48 billion
- A report titled “Demystifying the Indian Online Traveller” is released by _______ along with Boston Consulting Group (BCG).
A) World Bank
B) Google India
C) Facebook India
D) International Monetary Fund
- Which country has launched “the most advanced and largest warship in Asia”?
- Where is the World’s first forest city built to combat rising pollution and climate change?
C) The USA
- Name the World’s first ‘Forest City’ going to be built by China up to 2020 to combat air pollution.
A) Hangzhou Forest City
B) Tianjin Forest City
C) Liuzhou Forest City
D) Nanjing Forest City