Current Affairs Quiz 29 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 29 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 28 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 29 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 28 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 28, 2017
- What amount of loan has been written off by Scheduled Commercial Banks in the last 5 years ending March 2016?
A) Rs 2,20,125 crore
B) Rs 2,25,180 crore
C) Rs 2,22,125 crore
D) Rs 2,20,180 crore
- Government has recently selected 5 banking groups to sell stakes in Indian Oil Corporation. What percent stake will the government sell in IOC?
- Recently Challakere Aeronautical Test Range (ATR) was inaugurated in which state?
- Dailong village has been declared Biodiversity Heritage Site by its state government. In which state is Dailong village situated?
- INS Ganga has been decommission after _____ years of service.
- Which of the following is India’s most profitable state-owned company for 2016-17?
- Which of the following is India’s most profitable company for the 2016-17?
B) Reliance Industries
D) Google India
- Which city Police have received FICCI Smart Policing Award 2017?
A) Mumbai Police
B) Pune Police
C) Bengaluru Police
D) Hyderabad Police
- ‘Sewa Cab’ has been launched in which city to compete with Ola and Uber?
- Which country has won 2017 Sudirman Cup?
D) South Korea
- Kiran Ashar who passed away recently was related to which sports?
- Gregg Allman who passed away recently was related to?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (29 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- As per the Asia Pacific Tax Complexity Survey conducted by Deloitte, what is India’s rank in most complex jurisdiction for taxation?
- Who is the Chairman of Central Board of Excise & Customs (CBEC)?
A) P.K. Purwar
B) Vanaja N. Sarna
C) Mahender Singh
D) R K Mahajan