Current Affairs Quiz 3 July 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 02 July 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of July 02, 2017
- Recently which state has become the 20th state in country to ban begging?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Which of the following is the World’s first emergency call telephone number that has marked 80th anniversary recently?
- Out of Rs. 23,000 crore that has to be disbursed to the State farmers by the RBI, what amount will disburse in July 2017?
A) Rs. 1500 crore
B) Rs. 1900 crore
C) Rs. 1800 crore
D) Rs. 1700 crore
- From 31 July 2017, which bank will block all its Maestro debit cards?
A) State bank of India
B) Punjab National Bank
C) Canara Bank
D) Bank of Maharashtra
- Veteran _________ Ravinder Randev has passed away.
- Name the former Indian diplomat, and who was a former Indian Permanent Representative to the UN, who passed away?
A) Nirupam Sen
B) V. K. Nambiar
C) Asoke Mukerji
D) Kamalesh Sharma
- Who has won the Eastbourne International Tennis title?
A) Novak Djokovic
B) Roger Federer
C) Marin Cilic
D) Gael Monfils
- 22nd Asian Athletics Championships (ACC) from July 5-9 will be held at whcich stadium of Odisha?
A) Barabati Stadium
B) Veer Surendra Sai Stadium
C) New Kalinga stadium
D) KIIT Cricket Stadium
Static GK related to Today’s Current Affairs
- Where is the New Kalinga stadium located in Odisha?
- Novak Djokovic is a tennis player from which country?
- What is the deadline for replacing existing magnetic stripe only cards with EMV chip and pin based cards?
A) December 31, 2018
B) December 31, 2017
C) July 31, 2017
D) March 31, 2018