Current Affairs Quiz 3 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 3 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 2 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 3 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 2 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 2, 2017
- Which bank has announced financing of Rs 400 crore for Grid-Connected Rooftop Solar Projects under Word Bank Program?
A) Punjab National Bank
B) State Bank of India
C) ICICI Bank
D) HDFC Bank
- Recently Government has launched SPARROW-ITS for online Annual Performance Appraisal Report (APAR). What does S stands for in SPARROW?
- Which Indian state has recently signed agreement with United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime (UNODC) to fight drug menace?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Samsung has launcheed ‘Samsung Technical School’ in association with which ministry?
A) Ministry of Human Resource Development
B) Ministry of Rural Development
C) Ministry of Science and Technology
D) Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
- Prithvi-II that was test fired recently in Odisha is a _____ missile.
- Which country has overtaken India as the fastest growing GDP economy?
- Who has been appointed as the CEO of Prasar Bharati?
A) Shashi Shekar Vempati
B) A. Surya Prakash
C) Rajeev Singh
D) Vimal Sinha
- Who has been awarded the Critics Award for Best Actres by Dadasaheb Phalke Academy?
A) Hema Malini
B) Raveena Tandon
C) Aishwarya Rai
D) Zeenat Amman
- Who has won the 90th Scripps National Spelling Bee Competition?
A) Rohan Sachdev
B) Tejas Muthusamy
C) Shruthika Padhy
D) Ananya Vinay
- Name the world’s first travel social networking platform that is set to be launched in June 2017.
A) Travel Book
B) Travel House
C) Travel Store
- T.S.V. Hari who passed away recently was a renowned ______ .
D) Classical Dancer
- Which space agency will launch NICER spacecraft to study rapidly spinning neutron stars?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (3 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Who is the head of the committee formed by SEBI for Corporate Governance?
A) Pravin Rao
B) Uday Kotak
C) Ajay Tyagi
D) Shaktikanta Das
- Who is the author of the book titled ” The Ministry of Utmost Happiness”?
A) Salman Rushdie
B) Amitav Ghosh
C) Jhumpa Lahiri
D) Arundhati Roy
- India’s first ‘freight village’ will come up in which state?
D) Uttar Pradesh
- Mouma Das is related to which sports?
A) Lawn Tennis
D) Table Tennis
- India’s first automatic coastal warning for disasters will come up in which state?
D) Tamil Nadu