Current Affairs Quiz 30 June 2017
Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper Quiz daily to excel in General Awareness section of upcoming Competitive Exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 29, 2017
- The Reserve Bank of India for the very first time is going to issue which denomination notes whose printing has been started recently?
A) Rs 200
B) Rs 1500
C) Rs 800
D) Rs 1200
- Which bank has recently concluded largest asset resolution of Jaiprakash Associates and Jaypee Cement by selling it to UltraTech Cement?
A) State Bank of India
B) Bank of Baroda
C) ICICI Bank
D) Axis Bank
- The largest concluded asset resolution of Jaiprakash Associates and Jaypee Cement to UltraTech Cement is valued at?
A) Rs 16,236 crore
B) Rs 16,225 crore
C) Rs 16,153 crore
D) Rs 16,189 crore
- To prepare micro, small and medium enterprises (MSMEs) for migration to the new goods and service tax (GST) system, which bank has launched a tailor-made programme?
A) ICICI Bank
B) Yes Bank
C) Axis Bank
D) Federal Bank
- For State Government officials, a new training programme called COMMIT has been launched. O in COMMIT stands for?
- Which Indian ace shuttler has been awarded Rs. 50 lakh and a plot by the Andhra Pradesh Government?
A) Saina Nehwal
B) Kidambi Srikanth
C) PV Sindhu
D) Parupalli Kashyap
- How much amount has been contributed by India to the UN tax fund for international cooperation in tax matters?
- How much amount had been contributed by India to UN programmes for helping countries hold elections?
- Which country has topped the list as the top supplier in the health sector to the UN system in 2016?
B) The USA
- Recently, a rocket called Ariane-5 launched India’s communication satellite GSAT-17. The rocket belongs to which country?
- Which of the following has launched an emergency response service called Kavach Safety, for women safety?
A) Lara Dutta
B) Preity Zinta
C) Rani Mukherjee
D) Kajol Devgan
- Eminent_______Sabita Chowdhury has passed away recently.
- When is National Statistics Day observed annually?
A) 29 June
B) 30 June
C) 28 June
D) 27 June