Current Affairs Quiz 30 March 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 29 March 2017. The Second Part contains Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 30 March 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 March 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of March 29, 2017
- The government is set to clear an estimated ______ relief package for the banks for troubled power loans?
A) Rs 5,000 crore
B) Rs 10,000 crore
C) Rs 15,000 crore
D) Rs 20,000 crore
- Axis Bank has tied up with which bank in USA for real time remittances from the Indian diaspora to their relatives back home in India?
A) Bank of America (BoA)
C) Goldman Sachs Group
D) Wells Fargo
- Third meeting of G-20 framework working group was held in which state?
A) Uttar Pradesh
- Which state has launched the scheme Unnat Jeevan by Affordable LEDs and Appliances for All?
C) Himachal Pradesh
- Uttarakhand High Court has banned mining in the state for how many months?
A) 2 months
B) 3 months
C) 4 months
D) 5 months
- Which company has become the first in India to get approval for InvIT Fund from NHAI?
A) Gammon Infra
B) Reliance Infrastructure
C) Hindustan Construction Co. Ltd.
D) IRCON International Limited
- Which of the following has won the India Pride Awards – 2016 -17 for “Excellence in Infrastructure Development” in the category of Public Sector Undertaking – Central?
A) Indian Railways
B) Airports Authority of India
C) Bharat Earth Movers(BEML)
D) Central Inland Water Transport Corporation
- Name the first ever Punjabi education Tablet launched by DataWind.
A) Data-Tab Punjabi
D) Vidya-Tab Punjabi
- ISRO is working in collaboration with which of the following organization for the project NISAR?
- Which of the following cricketer has received Garfield Sobers Trophy?
A) Virat Kohli
B) Ravichandran Ashwin
C) Joe Root
D) Jos Buttler
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (30 March 2017) – The Hindu
- Supreme court has banned the sale and registration of BS-III vehicles from ______
A) April 1, 2017
B) May 1, 2017
C) June 1, 2017
D) July 1, 2017
- Where is the headquarter of International Renewable Energy Agency (IRENA) located?
C) Abu Dhabi
D) New York
- Which team has won the Deodhar Trophy this year?
A) Tamil Nadu
B) West Bengal
D) Uttar Pradesh