Current Affairs Quiz 30 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 30 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 29 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 30 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 29 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 29, 2017
- What is India’s GDP growth rate predicted by World bank for FY18?
- Which city has created Guinness world record with maximum number of people sweeping the ‘floor’ (single venue)?
- Which Indian Actress will be awarded with the Dadasaheb Phalke Academy Award under the ‘Internationally Acclaimed Actress’ category?
A) Aishwarya Rai Bachchan
B) Priyanka Chopra
C) Deepika Padukone
D) Huma Qureshi
- Who has been awarded Sangeet Natak Akademi Puraskar for the year 2016?
A) Ritwik Sanyal
B) Ashwini Bhide
C) Mashkoor Ali Khan
D) Satyabrata Rout
- Which Indian has won gold at the Turnoi Satellite Fencing Championship?
A) Bhavana Pal
B) Bhavana Pradhan
C) Bhavani Devi
D) Bhavani Pal
- Who has won the 2017 Monaco Grand Prix?
A) Kimi Raikkonen
B) Sebastian Vettel
C) Daniel Ricciardo
D) Valtteri Bottas
- Tapan Banerjee who passed away recently was related to which sports?
- When is International Day of United Nations Peacekeepers observed?
A) 27 May
B) 28 May
C) 29 May
D) 30 May
- What is the theme of 2017 International Day of UN Peacekeepers?
A) Honouring our Heroes
B) Peacekeeping is a global partnership
C) Investing in Peace around the World
D) Peacekeeping for Peace
- As per Ministry of State for Culture and Tourism what is India’s tourism growth?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (30 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- India’s own Navigation named NavIC will have how many satellites?
- Commonly called Fat Boy Satellite of ISRO, which of the following is the Heaviest Rocket of India that ISRO will launch?
A) GSLV Mk III
B) PSLV Mk II
C) PSLV Mk III
D) GSLV Nk II
- Which team has won the 13th FA Cup?
C) Manchester City
D) Aston Villa