Current Affairs Quiz 5 June 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 5 June 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 4 June 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 5 June 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exam.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 June 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of June 4, 2017
- S. Abdul Rahman was a well-known poet of which language?
- The upcoming BRICS Media Forum will be held in which city from June 7 to 8.
B) New Delhi
- Indian Railways is set to raise Rs ______ crore with the World Bank assistance for creating a separate fund for investment in the rail sector.
- Name the winner of the Men’s Singles title in the Thailand Grand Prix Gold badminton tournament 2017?
A) B Sai Praneeth
B) Jonatan Christie
C) Lee Chong Wei
D) Sourabh Varma
- What is the rank of India in terms of competitiveness in the annual rankings compiled by the International Institute for Management Development’s (IMD)?
- According to the HSBC, India’s GDP is estimated to be __________ percent for FY18.
- State Bank of India (SBI) has mandated Aadhaar cards for all its recruitment processes with effect from which date?
A) July 1
B) June 30
C) July 31
D) June 15
- Name the first Indian to be nominated as a member of the Umpires and Referees Committee (URC) of ITTF.
A) D. R. Choudhary
B) Khalil Al-Mohannadi
C) Dhanraj Choudhary
D) Ganeshan Neelakanta Iyer
- The GST Council has fixed the tax rate for the Gold, silver, and processed diamonds at _______ percent.
- What amount of money the Public Sector Banks in India plans to raise through equity dilution during the current fiscal (2017-18) to meet Basel-III norms?
A) Rs 10,000 crore
B) Rs 25,000 crore
C) Rs 38,000 crore
D) Rs 58,000 crore
- As per Department of Industrial Policy and Promotion (DIPP) what was the FDI inflows into the services sector in 2016-17 in India?
A) $6.89 billion
B) $8.68 billion
C) $7.87 billion
D) $9.49 billion
- India recently test fired QR-SAM missile from a mobile launcher at Integrated Test Range at Chandipur in Odisha. What does QR stands for?
A) Queue Reaction
B) Queue Response
C) Quick Reaction
D) Quick Response
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (5 June 2017) – The Indian Express
- Which country has topped the World Competitiveness list of International Institute for Management Development’s (IMD)?
B) Hong Kong
- By what percent FDI in service sector increased in 2016-17 as per data by DIPP?
- Anu Rani is related to which sports?
C) Javelin Throw
D) Shot put Throw