Current Affairs Quiz 5 May 2017
Current Affairs Quiz 5 May 2017. This Quiz is divided into two parts. First part contains questions from Current Affairs of 4 May 2017. The Second Part contains Current Affairs Questions from various newspaper of today i.e 5 May 2017. Read our Current Affairs and Newspaper daily to excel in General Awareness section of competitive exams.
Quiz from Current Affairs 4 May 2017 of A2Z – Click Here to Read Current Affairs of May 4, 2017
- Confederation of Indian Industry (CII) has predicted India’s economic growth rate for 2017-18 in the range _____.
A) 7.4% to 8%
B) 7.5% to 7.9%
C) 7.5% to 8.0%
D) 7.9% to 8.4%
- Fitch ratings has rated India’s long-term foreign- and local-currency at?
- Exhibition titled ‘The Highway Saga: Past Present and Future’ has been organized in which city?
- Who is the author of set of books ‘Swachh Jungle ki kahani – Dadi ki Zubani’?
A) Dr. Madhu Pant
B) Dr. Madhumita Jha
C) Dr. Mahav Sinha
D) Dr. Madhumita Jeje
- The first Humsafar Express was flagged of between which two stations?
A) Ahmedabad and Chennai
B) Gorakhpur and Anand Vihar
C) New Delhi and Lucknow
D) Chennai and Hyderabad
- Which city has emerged as the Cleanest City as per the Swachh Survekshan-2017?
- World’s highest railway bridge will be constructed in which Indian State?
A) West Bengal
B) Jammu and Kashmir
- Wheelers Island is located in which state?
A) Andhra Pradesh
D) Tamil Nadu
- What is India’s rank in latest FIFA ranking of the month of May 2017?
- Which team has topped the FIFA ranking for the month of May 2017?
- After how many years has Indian Football team entered in the top 100 ranking of FIFA?
- Who has won the Betfred World Snooker Championship 2017
A) Yan Bingtao
B) John Higgins
C) Mark Selby
D) Anthony Hamilton
- Who has been choosen for Rising Star Award at the 7th Annual Asian Awards?
A) Sunny Pawar
B) Harshaali Malhotra
C) Partho Gupte
D) Shivansh Kotia
- Which company ahs launched Express WiFi service in India?
- With which company has Facebook partnered for the Express WiFi service in India?
C) Bharti Airtel
- In which city was the exhibition named ‘Safe Road and Inter-State Highways Transforming India (SRISHTI)’ held?
Current Affairs Quiz from Today’s Newspaper (5 May 2017) – The Indian Express
- Government has decided to establish SRTMI for the research and development of ____ ?
A) Petroleum Sector
B) Power Sector
C) Steel Sector
D) Automobile Sector
- A.R. Penck who passed away recently was a/an _____.
D) Football Player
- Which city has been ranked last in the list of 434 cities that were survey in the Swachh Survekshan-2017?